WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, December 13, 2010
NY city baby...part TWO
I went to see my best pals Julie and Seth and their CATS of course. You would go to NY to see their cats too.
Of course, as you saw in yesterday's post, Julie's sister my other best pal Tiffany brought her little BABY ALEXANDER. You would travel hundreds of miles to see Alex :)
My great-grandmother moved to East 79th street, one block from Julie's apartment, with HER mother my great-great grandmother and her son, my grandfather and lived there for decades, and my father eventually also grew up on that street. That is a lot of decades of Rith's there, a lot of generations too.
My grandfather met my grandmother back around 1933 in the library in the cute building over my shoulder with the bright orange banner.
NY city has all the cool sights, like pigeons!
There were THOUSANDS of Santas in NY on Saturday. Alexander with Tiffany there probably thinks Santa is EVERYWHERE.
Park Ave is all lit up with Christmas trees.
I went down also to see the Hopper paintings at the Whitney Museum. STUNNING.
Me and my SIL Emily and this goofy head. Emily was my partner in crime for the day....
There is a bar on Emily's corner at 2nd Ave called Ship of Fools. We have been going there for a very long time whenever we are in NY...it is definately filled with fools....
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- that was New Year's eve's eve....and the best of 2...
- noodles + peanut butter + ketchup
- when Georges met Georgine
- starring Jen Mecca!
- 2 of my ladies....
- babies yesterday, going goth metal today?
- new year new baby!
- UNboxing day, the aftermath....
- Christmas postcard from Etna, NY
- M and G, 12/24/1992-12/24/2010 = 18 years!
- Christmas eve's eve
- Georges Le Soq: probably not on Santa's GOOD LIST
- putting the POTTERY back in the "pottery blog"
- party with Georges, Jacques, Kerry and Brett....
- more silliness for a Sunday....
- brainless, c'est moi
- the wife tells me all about myself...
- Baby Alex STRIKES AGAIN: the return of Little Dude...
- Dear Santa, eez me, Georges....
- NY city baby...part TWO
- NY city baby...part one....
- I'm on a mission from God....
- sneaking around outside in the dark....
- G00D and plenty
- PENNY = UNDERDOG!!!!!
- like before, and like, AFTER
- have a badazz Christmas....
- I killed it!
- not a blizzard but snowy every day and a badazz mu...
- Charlie Br0wn's Christmas....
- dude is like "cool hat, man"
- God FORBID....
- 3 French wenches, 12 dumpsters and Georges Le Soq'...
- Georges Le Soq and the 12 days of Christmas....
- ▼ December (35)