(Alex and me)
Is this the week of the baby? My life is all quiet and routine and suddenly I am surrounded by babies? Tuesday afternoon I am at the post office with my big dog Buster and its ten degrees and very windy and snowy, and Nancy is there with wonderful Baby Z, who is just old enough to pull off her shoes and socks and throw them onto the snow. Adorable in summer, maybe not such a brilliant baby idea this month...anyway.
So like I say, Saturday I was hanging out in NY city with my pals Julie and her guy Seth, plus Julie's sister Tiffany with BABY ALEX. As I said, I first met Baby Alex when he was a BIG BELLY BUMP, a month or 2 before he emerged onto the scene, as it were....anyway, if you did not get enough of Alex before, his mom sends me 2 more pics....
In other news, my pal Kerry is doing this daily thing. I am gonna do it too. Check my answers for day one below.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
Ten things I wanna say to ten people right now:
1) to my rotton French sock monkey Georges Le Soq: pipe down! Your snoring in the closet is SO LOUD.
2) to Baby Alex: my MAN, keep your shoes and socks ON today
3) to my wife: I think I am gonna turn up the heat, its FREEZING
4) again to the wife: is a peanut butter sandwich for your lunch today alright? I can and do eat peanut butter every day...
5) to the president: sigh.
6) to John Boner, incoming congressional house leader: man up, dipstick, and stop with the fake tears and ARRRGGGHHHH you people piss me off so much.
7) to Ebenezer Scrooge: at least you learned something and gave up your dipstick ways
8) to Lou Reed: my sock monkey wants to have lunch with you. If he is out to lunch with you, can I join you? Will Laurie Anderson be coming along? Pretty please?
9) back to my wife: you're a sweetie pie
10) to Spike the cat: STOP IT. I can hear you down there!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Baby Alex STRIKES AGAIN: the return of Little Dude....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:06 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- that was New Year's eve's eve....and the best of 2...
- noodles + peanut butter + ketchup
- when Georges met Georgine
- starring Jen Mecca!
- 2 of my ladies....
- babies yesterday, going goth metal today?
- new year new baby!
- UNboxing day, the aftermath....
- Christmas postcard from Etna, NY
- M and G, 12/24/1992-12/24/2010 = 18 years!
- Christmas eve's eve
- Georges Le Soq: probably not on Santa's GOOD LIST
- putting the POTTERY back in the "pottery blog"
- party with Georges, Jacques, Kerry and Brett....
- more silliness for a Sunday....
- brainless, c'est moi
- the wife tells me all about myself...
- Baby Alex STRIKES AGAIN: the return of Little Dude...
- Dear Santa, eez me, Georges....
- NY city baby...part TWO
- NY city baby...part one....
- I'm on a mission from God....
- sneaking around outside in the dark....
- G00D and plenty
- PENNY = UNDERDOG!!!!!
- like before, and like, AFTER
- have a badazz Christmas....
- I killed it!
- not a blizzard but snowy every day and a badazz mu...
- Charlie Br0wn's Christmas....
- dude is like "cool hat, man"
- God FORBID....
- 3 French wenches, 12 dumpsters and Georges Le Soq'...
- Georges Le Soq and the 12 days of Christmas....
- ▼ December (35)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
hmmm... i only counted 7 different people.
baby alex is adorable!
Gary, if I didn't know you better, I'd think you were on a bit of a baby kick right now... (tick, tock)
What exactly is Spike doing?
And did you notice those zebra patterned curtains in the video?
YES! I love the zebra deco and all the rest in the video!
7, schmeven... :)
OH, and KC, as you know, me and the wife are quite elderly and babies are NOT part of the equation. They are CUTE! Like puppies and kittens, but we don't need any of those right now :)Its fun to just hang out with them!
Baby Alex is a QT! I think I too will do this thing Kerry started. After this 30 days of pics is off my back.
I love your answers....or statements. SO funny.
Baby Alex is adorable, how did you NOT chew off his little cheeks???
Wow... that couple is long island in a nutshell. Actually, maybe i can work on getting long island into a nutshell. good idea..
Also, thats a very ambitious list project Gman. Where's George's?
If i had super powers i'd give them to Obama - maybe that'd help a little bit over there in DC.
Post a Comment