Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, December 17, 2010

cutecutecute!



OK, so you know I am doing this daily thing? The whole list is at the bottom.
OH GOD, day 3, eight ways to win my heart? I am not a sentimental type...but I will try.
1) wear your cottony flannel cat PJs to bed on a cold night
2) run around with the beagle, the 2 of you are SO cute
3) call at lunchtime and tell me how you love the peanut butter sandwich and drawing I put into your lunch
4) you're a great listener, to all my baloney
5) you are also the only person allowed near me, I hate being touched, but you are my sweetie
6) curse like a sailor! make up new blasphemies and obscenities!
7) chat about books we have both read
8) stuff the cat into your bathrobe

This turns out to be a very specific list, I see :) Me and the wife have our 18th wedding anniversary next week. 18! put THAT in yer pipe and smoke it.....



Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a tolerant cat. Asti would be pitching a fit if I even tried to get her to lay down on the paper. ;)

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I sort of want my husband to try that with Cleopatra, but I don't think it would work. Still....

Busy Bee Suz said...

So cute Gary.
My cats won't let us wrap them...we have tried. :)

Emily SIL said...

I know my cat loves to sit down on a pile of paper, but I would never be able to wrap her. I love how Flippy doesn't even try to get away.

Knight said...

Congrats on 18 years! Your wife stuffs the cat in her bathrobe? Maybe you should just turn up the heat a little!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Maude and a million more! Yeah Gary and Maude! :)

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.