Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, December 20, 2010

party with Georges, Jacques, Kerry and Brett....







Kerry and Brett came over yesterday, and Jacques Le Soq was back in town visiting his rotton cousin, my well known French sock monkey, Georges Le Soq. It goes without saying that Kerry and Brett are dog people....(my pal Becky Jo in Iowa made the awesome chip and dip dishes here and Ben painted the awesome small painting to Jacques' right)
So as you know, I have this ten day thing going on, midway through now, which Kerry got me started on, complete list below.
Day 5: five people who mean a lot to me. OH GOSH.
1) the wife! Friday is our 18th wedding anniversary, BTW
2) the beagle! she is adorable even if she is not an angel
3) Buster, our 12 year old lab! The best behaved, sweetest dog ever.
4) Emily cat! Sweetest CAT ever...
5) Spike cat! Spike is a CLOWN. Spike is smart, and uses his small cat brain for fun.
6) also, in no particular order, I absolutely adore (and yourself reading this too, I adore you too!) BrettKerryChristiStev0JudyAnnaKariKyleDerekAlanBeckyJoBen
KaseyScott
FranMaureenandGeorgeLizzieJillyBeanEmilyAbigail
KateandJimTommyTerriAnnChrisLaurenTaoJulieTiffanyCheriSuzCiciMeredithJimJen
Lynda and Baby Alex but definately I do NOT like _____
Here's a tune to LOVE. Gosh, the sound here is terrific.


Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy giant monkey... I didn't know Jacques Le Soq was lifesize! :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love that Spike cat uses his brain for fun and not evil. (like my cats do)
Happy anniversary to you both...I hope you celebrate all week long!
Thanks Gary, you always make me smile. YOU are a gift to this world!

Jay said...

Penny got lots and lots of attention this weekend.

kate et jim said...

Oh Jacques ~ I've missed you so. Get your cousin George in line, will ya!!! He's been very naughty.

Back Atcha, Gary. ;)

k.a. barnes said...

Happy (early) anniversary, Maude & Gary! It was so much fun visiting with you yesterday- it had been too long!

BSOB said...

doesnt george have a pee problem when he's drunk? That might not have been the best spot for him to be sitting.

Susan as Herself said...

Just look at Penny. She is not enjoying herself at all. ;)

Unknown said...

Aww lots of puppy hugs!

Unknown said...

Glad to see the gang having a wonderful time! :) We loves you too! :) Gosh, Sock Monkeys, Great Friends, Good Food, Great Pottery, Wonderful Spouses...AH yes, life is good! Love the photos...:) Love you and Maude, and everyone also!

Reverend Awesome said...

Gosh that looks like a fun night!
I love your Christmas lights. Penny is a little love bug.

Cheryl said...

Jacques is quit statesque isn't he?? Looks like the party of the season! Happy Anniversary to you and Maude and many more years of happiness to you.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.