Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dear Santa, eez me, Georges....


My rotton French sock monkey Georges Le Soq is rattling around the house yesterday and steals my pen and starts a list before he writes to Santa. I hear him muttering to himself

"...but first, ve vill need zee champers, to set zee right tone..." and he scribbles that down and then
"...I vill need zee company to share zee champers with. Swedish Bikini Team ees perfect. I tell Santa I want Swedish Bikini Team..." but then he surprises me with
"...Lou Reed eees cool. Santa, he arrange lunch with Lou Reed and me..." and finally
"...and zee train set. I need a train set...."

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Uhm.. I'm not sure if Georges falls into the 'nice' category. At least not enough to get the whole Swedish Bikini Team. ;)

CiCi said...

For once I have to disagree with Georges, Lou Reed sucks. Sorry, Georges.

Anonymous said...

I kind of expect Georges to get a lump of coal in his stocking. Are you sure he's not on Santa's naughty list?

Gary's third pottery blog said...

See, that is what I was saying! "Georges my man, you have to BEHAVE all year to get gifts from Santa!".

Unknown said...

Oh boy, that simeon is always wishing for the impossible. Just be greatful he doesn't have to have lobster and prozac like that psycho chimp...lol lol :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cookingwithgas said...

I hope George gets everything he deserves!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Perhaps Santa did not see all the trouble Georges was this year???

Reverend Awesome said...

I think Georges and Santa are friends and Santa knows deep down that Georges is an alright cat. So he'll probably get lots of gifts.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.