Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Dear Santa, eez me, Georges....
My rotton French sock monkey Georges Le Soq is rattling around the house yesterday and steals my pen and starts a list before he writes to Santa. I hear him muttering to himself
"...but first, ve vill need zee champers, to set zee right tone..." and he scribbles that down and then
"...I vill need zee company to share zee champers with. Swedish Bikini Team ees perfect. I tell Santa I want Swedish Bikini Team..." but then he surprises me with
"...Lou Reed eees cool. Santa, he arrange lunch with Lou Reed and me..." and finally
"...and zee train set. I need a train set...."
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 7:03 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- that was New Year's eve's eve....and the best of 2...
- noodles + peanut butter + ketchup
- when Georges met Georgine
- starring Jen Mecca!
- 2 of my ladies....
- babies yesterday, going goth metal today?
- new year new baby!
- UNboxing day, the aftermath....
- Christmas postcard from Etna, NY
- M and G, 12/24/1992-12/24/2010 = 18 years!
- Christmas eve's eve
- Georges Le Soq: probably not on Santa's GOOD LIST
- putting the POTTERY back in the "pottery blog"
- party with Georges, Jacques, Kerry and Brett....
- more silliness for a Sunday....
- brainless, c'est moi
- the wife tells me all about myself...
- Baby Alex STRIKES AGAIN: the return of Little Dude...
- Dear Santa, eez me, Georges....
- NY city baby...part TWO
- NY city baby...part one....
- I'm on a mission from God....
- sneaking around outside in the dark....
- G00D and plenty
- PENNY = UNDERDOG!!!!!
- like before, and like, AFTER
- have a badazz Christmas....
- I killed it!
- not a blizzard but snowy every day and a badazz mu...
- Charlie Br0wn's Christmas....
- dude is like "cool hat, man"
- God FORBID....
- 3 French wenches, 12 dumpsters and Georges Le Soq'...
- Georges Le Soq and the 12 days of Christmas....
- ▼ December (35)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Uhm.. I'm not sure if Georges falls into the 'nice' category. At least not enough to get the whole Swedish Bikini Team. ;)
For once I have to disagree with Georges, Lou Reed sucks. Sorry, Georges.
I kind of expect Georges to get a lump of coal in his stocking. Are you sure he's not on Santa's naughty list?
See, that is what I was saying! "Georges my man, you have to BEHAVE all year to get gifts from Santa!".
Oh boy, that simeon is always wishing for the impossible. Just be greatful he doesn't have to have lobster and prozac like that psycho chimp...lol lol :)
I hope George gets everything he deserves!
Perhaps Santa did not see all the trouble Georges was this year???
I think Georges and Santa are friends and Santa knows deep down that Georges is an alright cat. So he'll probably get lots of gifts.
Post a Comment