Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, December 27, 2010

new year new baby!


(this picture of baby Alex cracks me up--he did not like his new Christmas sled too much, but with all the snow today, he prob. likes it better--pic below from 2 weeks ago)


(mug by Gary Rith, and Gary with baby Alex----baby mugs are for sale at my etsy shop!)
Here is the wife with 3 of our babies....


Awesome video, esp. when you look at all the wintry scenes outside....

13 comments:

Mr. Young said...

I Ike the baby mugs! Very you!

Lori Buff said...

Alex looks like he prefers warm places

CiCi said...

The baby does not want to be in the stupid sled. Can't your grown ups see that?? Sheesh.

jim said...

happy post xmas amigo, penny cracks me up

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

My kids never thought the snow was that awesome, either, until they grew big enough to throw it at us.
Hang in there, Baby Alexander... revenge will be yours! ;)

Unknown said...

What cute babies! All of them!

cindy shake said...

The baby is crying becaue he just wants some snow!

Julia said...

Reminds me of the Christmas story - I can't put my arms down!

Kimberly said...

Ummmm... you got more snow than we did!!!

Reverend Awesome said...

Isn't Baby Alex sooo cute while hating the snow with every fiber of his being?! Adorable! I love the little mug. Just think, you can watch baby Alex grow up and show him the mugs he inspired one day!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Gorgeous photos...love that baby. :)

cookingwithgas said...

OMG- crack up picture! Go baby Alex!
and- come get your snow- i don't want it!

Susan as Herself said...

See the way Penny is sitting on your wife? That is how Chief sits on me!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.