Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
babies yesterday, going goth metal today?
(pottery by Gary Rith)
You know I have wide interests. People think I am this puppy dog and baby and kitten lover, and I am! But people wonder where this badass heavy metal dark side comes from? I think my brand of badass is fun and cuddly, in its way. A person has to sprinkle a few cute skulls into their life, here and there.
Pics above showing some small mug shapes I have been working on and then I have been trying to get that teapot together--its a lot of pieces! You see the working doodle for it on my calendar from last week...I think the cups will go well with the teapot, which will be glazed the same....
Dig these goth skull goblets. They could be YOURS, for sale now at my etsy shop!
Golly this is a great tune...not exactly wholsome and uplifting, but fits today's theme, eh?
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:52 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- that was New Year's eve's eve....and the best of 2...
- noodles + peanut butter + ketchup
- when Georges met Georgine
- starring Jen Mecca!
- 2 of my ladies....
- babies yesterday, going goth metal today?
- new year new baby!
- UNboxing day, the aftermath....
- Christmas postcard from Etna, NY
- M and G, 12/24/1992-12/24/2010 = 18 years!
- Christmas eve's eve
- Georges Le Soq: probably not on Santa's GOOD LIST
- putting the POTTERY back in the "pottery blog"
- party with Georges, Jacques, Kerry and Brett....
- more silliness for a Sunday....
- brainless, c'est moi
- the wife tells me all about myself...
- Baby Alex STRIKES AGAIN: the return of Little Dude...
- Dear Santa, eez me, Georges....
- NY city baby...part TWO
- NY city baby...part one....
- I'm on a mission from God....
- sneaking around outside in the dark....
- G00D and plenty
- PENNY = UNDERDOG!!!!!
- like before, and like, AFTER
- have a badazz Christmas....
- I killed it!
- not a blizzard but snowy every day and a badazz mu...
- Charlie Br0wn's Christmas....
- dude is like "cool hat, man"
- God FORBID....
- 3 French wenches, 12 dumpsters and Georges Le Soq'...
- Georges Le Soq and the 12 days of Christmas....
- ▼ December (35)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Love that teapot... It's kinda Alice in Wonderlandy or, if you must go goth, a great prop for Tim Burton movie. It's quite wonderful!
I love the glaze on the tea pot
Ooooohhhh scary skulls. Oh, sweet and fluffy kitties and puppies. :)
Have a great day Gary!
Wicked bad stuff you have going there! Cups, teapot, goblets...all great. And Rob Zombie to boot!
Post a Comment