Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, December 2, 2010

3 French wenches, 12 dumpsters and Georges Le Soq's 12 Days of Christmas....


(thank you kasey for help with the photo!)

Gosh, sometimes I am cracking up, thinking to myself "I will never top this post, I will have to RETIRE after this one"....enjoy dear readers, this song has been a blast (and don't worry, I am NOT retiring:):

My rotton French sock monkey Georges Le Soq's 12 days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me A beer in a big banana tree.

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me two pink argyle socks and a
beer in a big banana tree....

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me three French wenches, 2 pink argyle socks and a
beer in a big banana tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me four crawling drunks, 3 French wenches, 2 pink argyle socks and a beer in a big banana tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
FIVE CHARDONAYS, 4 crawling drunks, 3 French wenches, 2 pink argyle socks and a beer in a big banana tree.... :)

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me six gays a marrying,
FIVE CHARDONAYS, 4 crawling drunks, 3 French wenches, 2 pink argyle socks and a beer in a big banana tree.... :)

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me 7 babes a swimming,
six gays a marrying,
FIVE CHARDONAYS, 4 crawling drunks, 3 French wenches, 2 pink argyle socks and a beer in a big banana tree.... :)

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 8 maids a cleaning,
7 babes a swimming,
six gays a marrying,
FIVE CHARDONAYS, 4 crawling drunks, 3 French wenches, 2 pink argyle socks and a beer in a big banana tree.... :)

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me 9 ladies playing baseball,
8 maids a cleaning,
7 babes a swimming,
six gays a marrying,
FIVE CHARDONAYS, 4 crawling drunks, 3 French wenches, 2 pink argyle socks and a beer in a big banana tree.... :)

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me 10 lemurs leaping,
9 ladies playing baseball,
8 maids a cleaning,
7 babes a swimming,
six gays a marrying,
FIVE CHARDONAYS, 4 crawling drunks, 3 French wenches, 2 pink argyle socks and a beer in a big banana tree.... :)

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me 11 puppies pooping,
10 lemurs leaping,
9 ladies playing baseball,
8 maids a cleaning,
7 babes a swimming,
six gays a marrying,
FIVE CHARDONAYS, 4 crawling drunks, 3 French wenches, 2 pink argyle socks and a beer in a big banana tree.... :)

On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me 12 dumpsters diving,
11 puppies pooping,
10 lemurs leaping,
9 ladies playing baseball,
8 maids a cleaning,
7 babes a swimming,
six gays a marrying,
FIVE CHARDONAYS, 4 crawling drunks, 3 French wenches, 2 pink argyle socks and a beer in a big banana tree.... :)



17 comments:

jim said...

amigo! hilarious, 5 CHARDONNAYS... that last shot looks like the monkey might have had a bit more than that even. maybe georges will rewrite some other carols, it's obvious they need re-writing.

Michèle Hastings said...

you are too funny and please don't retire YET!

Reverend Awesome said...

We've all been there Georges. Passed out next to a dumpster. Okay, that's not true. We all haven't but you go on with your bad self!

Gordo said...

Never passed out beside a dumpster, but I have had to have a friend grab my hair to keep me from falling into the toilet. ;-)

Unknown said...

I don't think I've ever passed out next to a dumpster, but I've certainly woke up before feeling like I had. Watch out for the 11 puppies, Georges. ;)

Knight said...

I don't know why but the maids a cleaning made me laugh pretty hard.

Busy Bee Suz said...

You have to get your band friends to perform this. You will be a richer man in no time Gary!!!

Susan as Herself said...

Love it! And love how the dumpster says "Superior" on it. :)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

it is like, SUPERIOR trash in there :)

Matt Sutkoski said...

Georges certainly knows how to live (dangerously) around Christmas. The little song MUST be sung and recorded for a YouTube video!

Anonymous said...

This was really interesting. I loved reading it

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cheryl said...

Hysterical!! Ah Georges, you sure made me laugh....

k.a. barnes said...

No one's true love would ever give them 11 puppies pooping. Maybe an enemy.

kate et jim said...

I thought puppies pooping was hilarious!!!

Good idea about putting it on u-tube!

Anonymous said...

Genius!!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

As long as the maids are doing the cleaning and not me!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.