Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, December 31, 2010
that was New Year's eve's eve....and the best of 2010?
(me and the wife, Kerry, Brett and us, and Stev0 in his BABB punk bunny tee)
As you know, I belong to a secretive art blog bunch...the BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH, actually.
The Ithaca chapter held a small get together last night, Kerry and Stev0 came along....we have been wondering about a new CLUBHOUSE, due to the um, unpleasantly large number of hobos at our former clubhouse. We went to Bandwagon Brewpub..a new beer joint that brews its own, and HOLY CATS it is superb.
Anyway, my main goal in 2011 is more punk, more skulls, and in that spirit, the wife wore her kickass skull bracelet....
You could say "who cares what happened to Gary in 2010?" and I would agree, who cares what is in the past? But I do admit that my TV appearance last January was pretty darn cool. It set off an awesome chain of events: shows, openings, and being invited to the NY State Vessel Invitational in Cooperstown in August (which was followed by a Christmas show in Cooperstown which was tres successful). So, basically, in modest terms, it was a wonderful year with some good fortune and I am very grateful for all of it :)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 7:15 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- that was New Year's eve's eve....and the best of 2...
- noodles + peanut butter + ketchup
- when Georges met Georgine
- starring Jen Mecca!
- 2 of my ladies....
- babies yesterday, going goth metal today?
- new year new baby!
- UNboxing day, the aftermath....
- Christmas postcard from Etna, NY
- M and G, 12/24/1992-12/24/2010 = 18 years!
- Christmas eve's eve
- Georges Le Soq: probably not on Santa's GOOD LIST
- putting the POTTERY back in the "pottery blog"
- party with Georges, Jacques, Kerry and Brett....
- more silliness for a Sunday....
- brainless, c'est moi
- the wife tells me all about myself...
- Baby Alex STRIKES AGAIN: the return of Little Dude...
- Dear Santa, eez me, Georges....
- NY city baby...part TWO
- NY city baby...part one....
- I'm on a mission from God....
- sneaking around outside in the dark....
- G00D and plenty
- PENNY = UNDERDOG!!!!!
- like before, and like, AFTER
- have a badazz Christmas....
- I killed it!
- not a blizzard but snowy every day and a badazz mu...
- Charlie Br0wn's Christmas....
- dude is like "cool hat, man"
- God FORBID....
- 3 French wenches, 12 dumpsters and Georges Le Soq'...
- Georges Le Soq and the 12 days of Christmas....
- ▼ December (35)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Happy New Year, Gary! And wishes for much success in the coming year. :)
All the best for 2011 to you all :D
Happy New Year, Gary and Maude. Wishing you continued happiness and success for 2011!
happy new year! may the health, happiness and success of 2010 spill over to 2011.
Happy New Year y'all!
So, do you really think this secretive blog bunch is really secretive??? :)
Love all Steve's captures of the gang.
Happy new year to you and the missus and the critters too!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE to the power of infinity Maude's bracelet! What a fun night! Stevo has a BABB shirt!! He wore it to dinner. Yeah!
Doesn't Kerry have such a wily look in her eyes!? You can always tell she's thinking of doing something funny.
Gary—You blew UP in 2010! Keep going up, up, up in 2011, punk!
Happy New Year to You, Maude, Penny, Buster, Spike, and Emily! May your new year be the happiest you have every experienced and hold many wonderful and joyous times. Keep it easy Cousin Super Wonderful, and just "Bang Away"! lol lol
Your Bohemian Cousin Moodle, and her amazing sidekick Doodle, and Emily and Max! LOVE YOU! :) Oh and dare I mention Salvadore? lol :)
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment