Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, December 12, 2010

NY city baby...part one....


So like I say, I get outta town....to NY city! To see the sights and more...but step one was off the bus, uptown on the subway to see my best pals Julie, her awesome and dashing fiance Seth, and her sister Tiffany with BABY ALEXANDER!!!!!!!!

The problem with baby Alexander is that he is so wonderful, everyone will want a baby. he loves his (honorary) Uncle Gary, as you can see...
I saw Tiffany last time a few months ago, when it was just her husband and Alexander was big belly bump, about to pop. Now he is on the scene for REAL, and even has 2 big awesome teeth...
(to be continued...)



13 comments:

denis said...

Dude, everyone should be so lucky as to have such a cool uncle like youself in his or her life.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tonya Lynn said...

Oh my! I do want a baby!

Yay for being an honorary Uncle!

Hilary said...

Awww he's adorable! I can see why you're so smitten with him.. and he with you. :)

Anonymous said...

If I still had one, my uterus would be begging for a baby right now.
That kiddo is cuteness personified! :)

Unknown said...

LOL Baby Alexander is cool, just like his Uncle Gary! I love how he looks at you with such awe, and admiration, but heck who wouldn't look at you like that...Yeah for Cousin Wonderful...:)

Unknown said...

George said maybe since our niece Teresa calls us Uncle Doodle, and Auntie Moodle, Alexander can call you Uncle Google...lol lol :) Oh and Maude can be Auntie Moogle...lol lol :)

cindy shake said...

that has go to be the cutest baby!!!

Reverend Awesome said...

YAY! Uncle Gary! He looks like an awesome little dude!!

Tiffany said...

Gary, you have the best friends!! Thanks for the amazing comments about my son!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

that baby is all sorts of delicious.

Miss Heather said...

I'm so JEALOUS you are in NYC... it's my favorite place in the world! I must say though... you look too skinny... tell M to make you some yummy brownies or something! :)

Joanna Jenkins said...

Alexander is too cute for words!
Cheers, jj

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.