Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, December 30, 2010
when Georges met Georgine
(my rotton French sock monkey Georges Le Soq is introduced to Georgine, with predictably LEWD results...)
Leslie down in Virginia is like
"have I got something for YOU" and this box arrives, and its like "holy CATS, look, she made a lapis necklace for the wife! Matches her sweater today too!!!!" and Leslie had also made this sassy purple lei and......sexy sock monkey. Georges was like
Thanks Leslie :)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 4:42 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- that was New Year's eve's eve....and the best of 2...
- noodles + peanut butter + ketchup
- when Georges met Georgine
- starring Jen Mecca!
- 2 of my ladies....
- babies yesterday, going goth metal today?
- new year new baby!
- UNboxing day, the aftermath....
- Christmas postcard from Etna, NY
- M and G, 12/24/1992-12/24/2010 = 18 years!
- Christmas eve's eve
- Georges Le Soq: probably not on Santa's GOOD LIST
- putting the POTTERY back in the "pottery blog"
- party with Georges, Jacques, Kerry and Brett....
- more silliness for a Sunday....
- brainless, c'est moi
- the wife tells me all about myself...
- Baby Alex STRIKES AGAIN: the return of Little Dude...
- Dear Santa, eez me, Georges....
- NY city baby...part TWO
- NY city baby...part one....
- I'm on a mission from God....
- sneaking around outside in the dark....
- G00D and plenty
- PENNY = UNDERDOG!!!!!
- like before, and like, AFTER
- have a badazz Christmas....
- I killed it!
- not a blizzard but snowy every day and a badazz mu...
- Charlie Br0wn's Christmas....
- dude is like "cool hat, man"
- God FORBID....
- 3 French wenches, 12 dumpsters and Georges Le Soq'...
- Georges Le Soq and the 12 days of Christmas....
- ▼ December (35)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
That is the bomb!
And what a hot and sexy gal for george-does he deserve her?
Next thing you know you will have a house full of tiny sock monkeys!
It would be best to give him "the talk'!
That leslie is the best too! Great colors for Maude.
Happy almost New years!
Hey, I'm so glad you like everything. I love making folks happy and The Missus Tastycakes sure looks good in that necklace. Now, remember that Georgine will need to give up the lei for Maude's hat in the summer. It will look quite nice atop her summer chapeaux. Oh, and tell G & G to take it slow! Happy New Year. SS (AKA Leslie)
oh GOD no, wee little rotton french sock monkeys all over??????
Love that necklace. :)
Wow, sounds like you and Maude had a great Christmas also...atta cousin wonderful....yeah! Love Georgine for sure! :)
Maude's hair is sassy.
Did sparks fly when Georges met Georgine? I must say she is a bombshell!
Post a Comment