WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Charlie Br0wn's Christmas....
The vet was here a couple of days ago (traveling vet! because she is great, and we have a house FULL of cats and dogs, its easier) and our elderly kitten on the left here, Emily, is getting kinda old and frail. Nearly 17. But then she got up on the table yesterday and tried to eat our dinner (NONONO!) which is so naughty and catlike. Anyway, I want lots of photos of her and Buster (our nearly 12 year black lab) these days, healthy and happy, because I worry we don't have too much time left with those two.
And like I am drawing below, Spike cat singin' it: CAUSE THESE ARE THE GOOD OLD DAYS!!!!!!
You know how in the Charlie Br0wn Christmas special, its always snowing fat flakes? That has been the case here for five days, and until yesterday morning it was all for show. We got A LOT of snow last night, and I'll get photos later.
Our new dinner set below, lookin' awesome in use eh? We have some skulls plates that fired yesterday, cannot wait to add them to our collection.
Karen is like, "I need an owl vase!" and I am like "CAN DO!" and I sneak a couple of mice on there, skulking about...
Groovy new items like this zebra cup at my etsy shop now!
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- that was New Year's eve's eve....and the best of 2...
- noodles + peanut butter + ketchup
- when Georges met Georgine
- starring Jen Mecca!
- 2 of my ladies....
- babies yesterday, going goth metal today?
- new year new baby!
- UNboxing day, the aftermath....
- Christmas postcard from Etna, NY
- M and G, 12/24/1992-12/24/2010 = 18 years!
- Christmas eve's eve
- Georges Le Soq: probably not on Santa's GOOD LIST
- putting the POTTERY back in the "pottery blog"
- party with Georges, Jacques, Kerry and Brett....
- more silliness for a Sunday....
- brainless, c'est moi
- the wife tells me all about myself...
- Baby Alex STRIKES AGAIN: the return of Little Dude...
- Dear Santa, eez me, Georges....
- NY city baby...part TWO
- NY city baby...part one....
- I'm on a mission from God....
- sneaking around outside in the dark....
- G00D and plenty
- PENNY = UNDERDOG!!!!!
- like before, and like, AFTER
- have a badazz Christmas....
- I killed it!
- not a blizzard but snowy every day and a badazz mu...
- Charlie Br0wn's Christmas....
- dude is like "cool hat, man"
- God FORBID....
- 3 French wenches, 12 dumpsters and Georges Le Soq'...
- Georges Le Soq and the 12 days of Christmas....
- ▼ December (35)