Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
have a badazz Christmas....
(teapot by Gary Rith)
Sean writes from Houston:
"I wanna give my buddy's girlfriend one of your skull teapots. Can you do one with NO hearts? I don't want anybody getting the wrong idea" and I am like
"Rock on my man, I'll do the extra spooky skull thang on each side" and Sean in Houston is like
"I am sure it will be badazz"
and it is :)
(more badazz skull pottery at my etsy gallery)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- that was New Year's eve's eve....and the best of 2...
- noodles + peanut butter + ketchup
- when Georges met Georgine
- starring Jen Mecca!
- 2 of my ladies....
- babies yesterday, going goth metal today?
- new year new baby!
- UNboxing day, the aftermath....
- Christmas postcard from Etna, NY
- M and G, 12/24/1992-12/24/2010 = 18 years!
- Christmas eve's eve
- Georges Le Soq: probably not on Santa's GOOD LIST
- putting the POTTERY back in the "pottery blog"
- party with Georges, Jacques, Kerry and Brett....
- more silliness for a Sunday....
- brainless, c'est moi
- the wife tells me all about myself...
- Baby Alex STRIKES AGAIN: the return of Little Dude...
- Dear Santa, eez me, Georges....
- NY city baby...part TWO
- NY city baby...part one....
- I'm on a mission from God....
- sneaking around outside in the dark....
- G00D and plenty
- PENNY = UNDERDOG!!!!!
- like before, and like, AFTER
- have a badazz Christmas....
- I killed it!
- not a blizzard but snowy every day and a badazz mu...
- Charlie Br0wn's Christmas....
- dude is like "cool hat, man"
- God FORBID....
- 3 French wenches, 12 dumpsters and Georges Le Soq'...
- Georges Le Soq and the 12 days of Christmas....
- ▼ December (35)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Those are coolazzzzz....
And it is bad ass.
Gary Rith, keeping it bad for Christmas. ;)
I've never really been into skulls, but those are awfully cool.
Hey why not. I mean Tim Burton is our all time Christmas favorite movie, "The Nightmare Before Christmas!, I think it shows a real creative spark to embrace the macabre, why not! However you should make one with Charlie Brown's skull and pin the dastardly deed on Lucy, or perhaps Snoopy! lol lol :)
I LOVE IT!
Badazz minus hearts.
Post a Comment