Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Georges Le Soq and the 12 days of Christmas....


Georges was inspired by Bob and Doug McKenzie to write his own 12 days of Christmas.
As of happy hour last night, he has 5 days out of 12. We will keep working on it :)

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me A beer in a big banana tree.

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me two pink argyle socks and a
beer in a big banana tree....

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me three French wenches, 2 pink argyle socks and a
beer in a big banana tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me four crawling drunks, 3 French wenches, 2 pink argyle socks and a beer in a big banana tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
FIVE CHARDONAYS, 4 crawling drunks, 3 French wenches, 2 pink argyle socks and a beer in a big banana tree.... :)

Stay tuned!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's great, Gary. You're so creative! =)

Knight said...

One little sock monkey and 5 CHARDONAYS. Someone is going to need le stomach pump.

Emily SIL said...

Thanks, Gary! Doug and Bob's Twelve Days of Christmas is the perfect start to the first day of December. I hope Georges finishes the rest of the verses of HIS version. Will he record it?

Unknown said...

They forgot the cans of SPAM...lol lol lol :) A local favorite here...oh and deer sausage...ugh! Please, please, no no no...! I have even had people around here sneak that in my food...oh ugh, it's awful stuff to me! OH NO OH NO Deer steaks, sausage, jerky...please no!

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is so funny...and I am beginning to think your Monkey has a drinking problem. :)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

the monkey has PROBLEMS galore :)

Susan as Herself said...

The five chardonnays sounds good to me. (Hic!)

Anonymous said...

Love Bob and Doug, of course... "And a BEER!"

I think Georges is going to need some Irish Whisky soon...

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.