Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Georges Le Soq and the 12 days of Christmas....
Georges was inspired by Bob and Doug McKenzie to write his own 12 days of Christmas.
As of happy hour last night, he has 5 days out of 12. We will keep working on it :)
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me A beer in a big banana tree.
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me two pink argyle socks and a
beer in a big banana tree....
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me three French wenches, 2 pink argyle socks and a
beer in a big banana tree.
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me four crawling drunks, 3 French wenches, 2 pink argyle socks and a beer in a big banana tree.
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
FIVE CHARDONAYS, 4 crawling drunks, 3 French wenches, 2 pink argyle socks and a beer in a big banana tree.... :)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:47 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- that was New Year's eve's eve....and the best of 2...
- noodles + peanut butter + ketchup
- when Georges met Georgine
- starring Jen Mecca!
- 2 of my ladies....
- babies yesterday, going goth metal today?
- new year new baby!
- UNboxing day, the aftermath....
- Christmas postcard from Etna, NY
- M and G, 12/24/1992-12/24/2010 = 18 years!
- Christmas eve's eve
- Georges Le Soq: probably not on Santa's GOOD LIST
- putting the POTTERY back in the "pottery blog"
- party with Georges, Jacques, Kerry and Brett....
- more silliness for a Sunday....
- brainless, c'est moi
- the wife tells me all about myself...
- Baby Alex STRIKES AGAIN: the return of Little Dude...
- Dear Santa, eez me, Georges....
- NY city baby...part TWO
- NY city baby...part one....
- I'm on a mission from God....
- sneaking around outside in the dark....
- G00D and plenty
- PENNY = UNDERDOG!!!!!
- like before, and like, AFTER
- have a badazz Christmas....
- I killed it!
- not a blizzard but snowy every day and a badazz mu...
- Charlie Br0wn's Christmas....
- dude is like "cool hat, man"
- God FORBID....
- 3 French wenches, 12 dumpsters and Georges Le Soq'...
- Georges Le Soq and the 12 days of Christmas....
- ▼ December (35)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's great, Gary. You're so creative! =)
One little sock monkey and 5 CHARDONAYS. Someone is going to need le stomach pump.
Thanks, Gary! Doug and Bob's Twelve Days of Christmas is the perfect start to the first day of December. I hope Georges finishes the rest of the verses of HIS version. Will he record it?
They forgot the cans of SPAM...lol lol lol :) A local favorite here...oh and deer sausage...ugh! Please, please, no no no...! I have even had people around here sneak that in my food...oh ugh, it's awful stuff to me! OH NO OH NO Deer steaks, sausage, jerky...please no!
That is so funny...and I am beginning to think your Monkey has a drinking problem. :)
the monkey has PROBLEMS galore :)
The five chardonnays sounds good to me. (Hic!)
Love Bob and Doug, of course... "And a BEER!"
I think Georges is going to need some Irish Whisky soon...
Post a Comment