Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, December 30, 2010
noodles + peanut butter + ketchup
Ever read the recipes atop your jar of peanut butter? I do! Whereas I am NEVER gonna make peanut butter pork chops* or a peanut butter smoothie*, I like Thai peanut noodles, for example, and here is a groovy variation that I have been making daily since first trying it early this week. Each time it is easy, perfect, and ...I like it better than mac and cheese!*
*= I don't eat meat or dairy, but use substitute cheese sometimes, like here
from Smuckers natural PB: easy peanut pasta twists
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup warm water
tablspoon soy sauce
1/2 cup ketchup, although chili sauce and BBQ sauce = delish variations
teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar, although I use red wine vinegar
1 pound pasta, like corkscrews
1/2 cup diced red pepper
shredded cheddar cheese (optional)*
1. combine pb, H2O, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic powder, and vinegar in bowl, whisk nice and smooth
2. cook and drain pasta
3. toss pasta and sauce and diced pepper, top each plate with cheese*, yum!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:06 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- that was New Year's eve's eve....and the best of 2...
- noodles + peanut butter + ketchup
- when Georges met Georgine
- starring Jen Mecca!
- 2 of my ladies....
- babies yesterday, going goth metal today?
- new year new baby!
- UNboxing day, the aftermath....
- Christmas postcard from Etna, NY
- M and G, 12/24/1992-12/24/2010 = 18 years!
- Christmas eve's eve
- Georges Le Soq: probably not on Santa's GOOD LIST
- putting the POTTERY back in the "pottery blog"
- party with Georges, Jacques, Kerry and Brett....
- more silliness for a Sunday....
- brainless, c'est moi
- the wife tells me all about myself...
- Baby Alex STRIKES AGAIN: the return of Little Dude...
- Dear Santa, eez me, Georges....
- NY city baby...part TWO
- NY city baby...part one....
- I'm on a mission from God....
- sneaking around outside in the dark....
- G00D and plenty
- PENNY = UNDERDOG!!!!!
- like before, and like, AFTER
- have a badazz Christmas....
- I killed it!
- not a blizzard but snowy every day and a badazz mu...
- Charlie Br0wn's Christmas....
- dude is like "cool hat, man"
- God FORBID....
- 3 French wenches, 12 dumpsters and Georges Le Soq'...
- Georges Le Soq and the 12 days of Christmas....
- ▼ December (35)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Yum... that does sound good! :)
now i am hungry!
Okay, the ketchup doesn't sound so great, but PB Thai Noodles is making my mouth water right now!!!
You lost my vote when it came to involving ketchup in this whole thing. Yech. The ONLY time I will use any ketchup is perhaps on a hamburger.
Post a Comment