Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, May 29, 2010

"what is that ice cream cone with boobs thing?"

I send the wife a heart symbol and she is like
"what is that ice cream cone with boobs thing?" and I am not sure what she is talking about although it sounds INTERESTING but then she shows me and its like "OH!"
Here is our chubby 16 year old kitten Emily doing a little cat yoga.



4 comments:

Reverend Awesome said...

HAHA! Oh Maude. Me and Maude would have such a fun time hanging out. I just know it.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Emily does yoga! <3

Don't feel bad, Maude. I had to explain it to SuperDad, too (although he asked "What does less than 3 mean?").

Emily SIL said...

Emily Kitten has certainly aged gracefully.

Unknown said...

I can't do yoga like that. I'd pull a muscle, or break something. Go Emily Kitten!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.