Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

kick AZZ



Basically, got new BABB gear. Me and the wife found 30 4 leaf clovers by the end of yesterday, and that is probably why the BABB shirt shop accidentally, I swear I am not making this up, sent us a free second pink punk bunny tee for the wife. NICE.

6 comments:

Liz said...

love, love, love, the blue black combo on those mugs! Can't wait to get some BABB gear of my own.

Lori Buff said...

You are one lucky guy!

Unknown said...

Freakin' awesome! I'm gonna order me some BABB gear soon. :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

You guys are so funny!!!

Cheryl said...

Sweet....you two are stylin!

Reverend Awesome said...

You two look fly as hell. Love it!
Good things happen to good people. Ok. Sometimes crap things happen to good people, but in this case...GOOD THINGS!
Those mugs are freaking rad.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.