Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, May 16, 2010

JADE


(vase by Gary Rith)
SO, I have been working on this new series of shapes (new for me) and also working with shells and also trying to get this JADE glaze experiment to work, and hot DAWG it has all come together on this VERY item. (photo taken with the camera on the baby top, sorry it is not too clear)

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Such a cheery, pretty color!

Busy Bee Suz said...

The jade glaze is amazing!!!!

Reverend Awesome said...

It's gorgeous. You mix your glazes and I mix my paints. Only yours if a lot harder to tell how it will turn out!

Liz said...

Snazzy! I like where this is going.

DirtKicker Pottery said...

Beautiful Jade Glaze and it goes so lovey with the vase.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.