Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, May 17, 2010

BABYTOP


(mugs by Gary Rith)
The babytop is our wee little, almost pocket sized .puter. I am blogging with it, and perhaps Mac shopping later. The heck with vacations or groceries: a MAC!
Anyway, the babytop here and its wee camera and software is working very well, and don't you dig these mugs?
I am, lastly, thinking of doing open studio every first Saturday. The world loves visiting and I think I should just go with it....

5 comments:

kate et jim said...

That's a fantastic idea, Gary!

Liz said...

I too have been toying with the open Studio Idea. I've also thought about opening for regular hours throughout the season, but then pannicked and started feeling all tied down.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Those mugs are fantastic.
Also, I like anything that has the word "baby" in it. Baby-top...so cute.

Cheryl said...

Love 'em. Perhaps you could bring your show on the road?? Come to Maine!

bartster said...

As a wannabe potter I can attest to the appeal opens studio would have for me. I bet George would have a great time interacting with guests. Love the work and the blog!
Bartster

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.