WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, May 1, 2010
one of my dirty little secrets which also happens to be a great tip for GUYS
(the wife comes upon one of my piles)
OK, its true, I am the house husband here, since, you know, the wife goes out to work and I spend all my time in my jammies and bathrobe fiddling with clay and blogging. So my duties are the usual, cooking which I LOVE because I love to eat, and then all the stuff I hate to do, including cleaning the cat box, scrubbing the floors and dishes, all the usual.
So, I might be the house husband, but that does mean I am a good one. Macho guys like me have a high tolerance for mess and disorder as we are only really cavemen, lightly civilized for the sake of our ultra-hawt wives. But I, you know, don't go out of my way to be super clean or super organized. My wife has MUCH HIGHER STANDARDS.
OK, so here is my favorite trick. If I actually folded the laundry, like the towels seen here, experience says she would complain and redo it. SO I DON'T BOTHER TO FOLD the laundry, and as a matter of fact, the fastest way to get her to fold the sheets and towels is to wad them up in a pile where she is gonna find them. And then lickety split, everything looks perfect. Its a win win situation, the stuff is perfectly folded and I didn't have to do it and her REDO it. (although sometimes you hear mutterings about me doing it right the first time...NAH)
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- "that is just so inconvenient, like LIFE"
- oh yaaaaay!
- "what is that ice cream cone with boobs thing?"
- large piggy teapot
- nice pair of.....
- like the Sears tower....
- the owl and the pussycat and the dawg
- the dream hamster reappears....
- typical Frenchman....
- dig IT
- "won't you take me down, to bunny town?"
- "don't blog that"
- my trunk monkey Georges Le Soq scores the throne.....
- purple and green
- le frolic....
- Dang, lookit the beautiful plate Becky Jo sent me...
- seksy devil.....
- looking AWESOME
- you have to admit, she is a cute doggy
- why YES, that IS why our house is bright purple
- Georges Le Soq is NOT on fire
- cursing like a sailor for the soul
- book group Persuasions
- Georges Le Soq's lazy azz BAMF blueberry muffin re...
- kick AZZ
- Becky was a BAD girl
- off like a......
- new BLUE
- can't touch this....
- BITTEN KITTEN
- the many variations...
- that whole hobo sleeping outside thang....
- big BOWL
- ON THE beach...
- more along those lines....
- tall, thin, curvy....
- "Christi, what does BAMF mean????"
- been a long time....
- on a roll, baby....
- Stevo: BAMF Art Blogger
- OK, Sunday = :)
- a little more Benji
- back to the bathtub
- BENJI gets the BABB* tap
- AZZLESS CHAPS IN PUBLIC: kids, don't do this at h...
- more than nice :)
- oh what a night.....
- ...and this is how the evening ended...*
- WWGLSD?* disaster averted episode!
- "Is he gay?"
- LIZZIE goes BABB*
- WWGLSD*: NINJA edition....
- Becky Jo is Uber B.A.B.B.
- WWGLSD???* chapter 2
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH
- WWGLSD? *
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH* goes live
- PITA PIZZAS
- THE joke about the BLONDE and the CAT
- le sale
- cabana boy, C'EST MOI
- the wife cooks for a change...
- heart scones
- we get muddy, we get glamorous
- remember Ace Ventura, Pet Detective???
- one of my dirty little secrets which also happens ...
- there is something about a bar and a table full of...
- ▼ May (76)