Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, May 14, 2010

can't touch this....




(pottery by Gary Rith)
I am rather super excited about things going on in the studio. M*** in Nebraska asked for a red teaset, hold the dogs and pigs etc, and this just popped out of the kiln this morning, NICE eh? So I made another variation, with cups, saucers and a different top.
Early this am the wife needs a ride and I take her down with the beagle and after the big SMOOCH goodbye I take the beagle to Cornell Plantations and arboretum for the totally wonderful hike and trek amongst the blooms and the bunnies....

9 comments:

Reverend Awesome said...

Holy hell! It's beautiful!
Penny is a lucky girl to have such fun parents. That's all beagles want, a little fun in their life. Perma-black eyeliner is a sure sign of fun.

Cheryl said...

Wow, you can take dogs there?? No pets allowed at our Botanical Gardens here, only allowed in the parking lot. Looks like a beautiful place to saunter through with your faithful companion.

Unknown said...

Ooo I bet beagles love bunnies as much as Jack Russells do! What a beautiful place!

Unknown said...

Penny! what a great day! and that teaset is smokin hot! I think that red glaze is quite tasty.

cookingwithgas said...

That set is HOT!

DirtKicker Pottery said...

The big cups are to die for. Maybe I missed it, but do you have a name for this new pottery line? It's totally beautiful.

Mr. Young said...

Gotta love that red color! Real snazzy lookin!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I think I will call it Gary Nouveau :)

Michelle said...

Gary Nouveau! Perfect. And I have GOT to have the whole set. Thanks soooo much, Gary!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.