Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

ON THE beach...




(pottery by Gary Rith)
These cookie jars are very big for me, that is why I am holding them, so you are like "wow, that guy has got super big cookie jars in his arms, you could sure fit alot of girl scouts in there..."
You will remember that it snowed off and on all day mother's day. Yesterday was pretty darn cold and nasty at times--25 degrees first thing. No suprise then that one of my dreams, the one after my neighbor, who I LIKE, yelled at me for having a messy garage (shoot, the garage is closed, who cares how messy it is in there? My guilty conscience, eh?) anyway, YES, I was paddling around at the beach and got out of the water and there was the best buffet I had ever seen in my life...

and my friends will remember this is MY FAVORITE all time music video....

6 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Girl scouts should stay far away from your house!!!

Unknown said...

Mmm.... cooooookies. Nice jars, G. :)

Jay said...

Is that a really big cookie jar you have there, or are you just happy to see me?

Jill Brown said...

Whoa! Those are NICE!

BSOB said...

perfecto jars my man

Cheryl said...

Those jars demand to be filled with chocolate chip cookies!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.