WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
OK, but like today? I am finishing mugs and glazing, and midday? Had to go the store and then pick up the wife and buy some of that cheap azz red wine she likes (and I ran into both, if you can believe it, Chris AND Christi at the wine store--gosh they are both so great, although they have nothing to do with each other) and take the wife to some meeting somewhere and have lunch. You will see pics below of that very lunch---some takeout noodles, fried rice and veggies and FLOWERS, YES FLOWERS because it is mother's day week and she is the mother of my pets....anyway. She got home and I was still up to my neck in dishes to wash and NO PIZZA dough ready. That is when you need to make PITA PIZZAS.
Some of you remember I was a teacher years ago, and I started in pre-k and kindergarten. While student teaching in college I was in a fun kindergarten and most kids were just in for the morning, but a few kids stayed all day. And it was a private progressive kindergarten, and the kids made their own lunch with adult help. It was awesome, it really was, although there would be the occaisional purple crayon in the tuna salad and the apple juice was f##king disgusting (kids, remember to add some WATER to the frozen concentrate).
Anyway, their favorite and mine was to make little pizzas. Recipe below.
Diggin' the picnic with the wife.
Pottery in action: some flowers for the lady in a pitcher I made and cup and saucer with some snackies and our cheap azz white wine for me, cheap azz red for her.
Pita pizza for kindergartners
Take an English muffin or pita and spread some spaghetti sauce from a jar on there with a spoon.
Put some chopped something on there, like veggies, or whatever you like on your pizza.
Sprinkle on a little cheese.
Set them on cookie sheet, bake at 350 about 10 minutes until it looks like pizza.
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- "that is just so inconvenient, like LIFE"
- oh yaaaaay!
- "what is that ice cream cone with boobs thing?"
- large piggy teapot
- nice pair of.....
- like the Sears tower....
- the owl and the pussycat and the dawg
- the dream hamster reappears....
- typical Frenchman....
- dig IT
- "won't you take me down, to bunny town?"
- "don't blog that"
- my trunk monkey Georges Le Soq scores the throne.....
- purple and green
- le frolic....
- Dang, lookit the beautiful plate Becky Jo sent me...
- seksy devil.....
- looking AWESOME
- you have to admit, she is a cute doggy
- why YES, that IS why our house is bright purple
- Georges Le Soq is NOT on fire
- cursing like a sailor for the soul
- book group Persuasions
- Georges Le Soq's lazy azz BAMF blueberry muffin re...
- kick AZZ
- Becky was a BAD girl
- off like a......
- new BLUE
- can't touch this....
- BITTEN KITTEN
- the many variations...
- that whole hobo sleeping outside thang....
- big BOWL
- ON THE beach...
- more along those lines....
- tall, thin, curvy....
- "Christi, what does BAMF mean????"
- been a long time....
- on a roll, baby....
- Stevo: BAMF Art Blogger
- OK, Sunday = :)
- a little more Benji
- back to the bathtub
- BENJI gets the BABB* tap
- AZZLESS CHAPS IN PUBLIC: kids, don't do this at h...
- more than nice :)
- oh what a night.....
- ...and this is how the evening ended...*
- WWGLSD?* disaster averted episode!
- "Is he gay?"
- LIZZIE goes BABB*
- WWGLSD*: NINJA edition....
- Becky Jo is Uber B.A.B.B.
- WWGLSD???* chapter 2
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH
- WWGLSD? *
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH* goes live
- PITA PIZZAS
- THE joke about the BLONDE and the CAT
- le sale
- cabana boy, C'EST MOI
- the wife cooks for a change...
- heart scones
- we get muddy, we get glamorous
- remember Ace Ventura, Pet Detective???
- one of my dirty little secrets which also happens ...
- there is something about a bar and a table full of...
- ▼ May (76)