Gary's Third Pottery Blog
Michael Pollan — 'A good pot holds memories.'
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Gallery 41 Owego, NY August 3 and 17 . Cooperstown Art Association "Earth, Wind, Fire" New York Invitational August 22-Sept 20.. Six Mile Creek Winery Harvest Fest September 13. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Saturday, May 8, 2010

more than nice :)


OMIGOSH Kasey did a post on me. I am totally undeserving, thank you KC :)
And thank you Stevo for this rather awesome pic from last night, everybody is so nice, I have the best friends :)

3 comments:

Reverend Awesome said...

Totally undeserving my ass! I would NEVER say such things if you didn't deserve it.

Becky Jo said...

That is a very good picture. Bravo, Stevo. :)

Cheryl said...

What a wonderful photo of you and Maude!

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.