Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, May 14, 2010

BITTEN KITTEN



OK, so its like, last night? I take an ibuprofen for a wee little headache and that always gives me psychedelic dreams, including last night, truthfully, I dreamt I had NOTHING to blog and was setting up a photo shoot, which was the truth, actually, here at the breakfast table. Nothing to blog! The wife hears this and is like
"hold still, THIS IS something to blog" and snaps a pic of me with my peanut butter and jam muffin with the cat in my robe. I s'pose I live an odd life by some standards.

This led, of course to talk of HAIR BANDs and their names, like Poison, Slayer, Twisted Sister and Scorpion. This is like what my friend Ben would post: me and the wife are coming up with hair band names, and go to comments and add yours. Ours are:
-BITTEN KITTEN
-Torture Instrument
-Dogg Housse
-Donut Hole
-Suckerfish
-Riveted Girdle

10 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

nothing to blog! nothing to say- can't be true-

Unknown said...

You and maude have some breakfast conversations the bear an eery resemblance to those that I have with my kids, and My nextdoor neighbour.Mason is particularly good with band names...

Anonymous said...

spaghetti wrench... those dudes were great

Hilary said...

I don't know who looks sleepier.. you or the kitty.

ang design said...

really!! thats some morning cuppa...

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are like no one else for sure.
I have never had a cat in my robe. But then again, the day is young.

BSOB said...

what abt
Blonde Tiger?
or
Whipped Cream
Savage Salvage
Thrash and Burn
Holy Beast
Sick Ape?

I didnt listen to the hair bands so i cant really get there man

Reverend Awesome said...

Square Root of Rock
Death to Happy
Sucking Face
Freak Flag Freak Show

FuturePrimitive Soap Co. said...

remember mudhoney? that fits in with you...mud honey.

erm...

slashed flaps
torched truncheons

oooh, i could think of quite a few hair band names.
I like this game gaz...!
x

Cheryl said...

Hmmm....can't think of any names, never was into that music. But, I like the kitten photo and the muffins are making my mouth water...

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.