Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Georges Le Soq's lazy azz BAMF blueberry muffin recipe




Georges Lazy Azz BAMF blueberry muffin recipe

Georges was like, rooting around in the fridge, complaining that I should go to the grocery. I was like
“too busy Georges, THURSDAY, and there's plenty of cheapo vino in there for later” and Georges is like
“I make zee pb and j muffins” and I am like “well, there's no peanut butter OR soymilk for making muffins Georges” and he is sulking, but you see him get out the bowl and tossing stuff out of the fridge.

“mon ami” Georges tells me “I invent something NEW” and I am like “???!!!!!” and he is like “oui, I take zis soy blueberry yogurt, I make masterpiece” and he did! You can say a lot about the French, but they are super helpful in the kitchen at mealtime.

Preheat oven to 400

-use a spoon and vigorously stir 3 eggs, add two 6 ounce containers blueberry soy yogurt (dairy allergy in this family), and a half cup oil---stir more
-measure into the above wet stuff 2 cups wheat flour, 1 ½ cup white flour, ½ cup sugar, 8 teaspoons baking powder----stir stir stir, it is pretty thick
-spoon into 24 prepared muffin cups, bake 15-17 minutes until crispy and done looking, remove from oven and muffin baking tin, cool on rack, zo tasty!

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ah Georges you are the monkey!! You are most creative.

Liz said...

Georges, you are a marvel....If only I hadn't forgotton baking powder these would be on the menu for us

Just Me said...

Those look yummy!! :)

Reverend Awesome said...

George with those eggs in his lap...

denis said...

that's one 1/2 cup sugar, not two 1/2 cup of sugar, right?

this recipe looks so easy i think even i could make it.

Anne-Marie said...

Hilarious. The recipe seems delightful but the photos are even better.

Unknown said...

Ummm, I hesitate to try that oh, so yummy sounding recipe until I check it out with YOU that YOU really do mean that final 1/2 cup sugar, which makes a whole cup separated, no? But I suppose that with all things pleasant, those Frenchmen just can't seem to get enough, non?

Gary's third pottery blog said...

1/2 cup sugar in total :) not much for 24 muffins!

Kimberly said...

I wuv's dat widdo monkey!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.