Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"Men are but gilded loam or painted clay" --Richard the Second, Shakespeare.
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE October 11-12 All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Monday, May 24, 2010

le frolic....

Saturday the wife was, as you know, shopping for junk at the huge garage sale thing, and I took the beagle to Cornell Plantations. The wife was jealous, she is like "I want to go too!" and Sunday morning we went back :)
(there is another weird Jupiterian cloud attacking the new camera and the backup computer, now that the old computer is fixed--is this how life is??? You fix one stupid item then another item immediately breaks down???)

8 comments:

Mr. Young's Art said...

You need the Mac Gary, less problems. Four years now - no breakdowns.

nickandmiri said...

Sounds like a great weekend. The photo of you is loverly but man the photo of Maude is stunning! Looks like an "old masters" oil painting or something of the like. :-) M

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I know. I think Mac = Heaven :) we shall see!

Reverend Awesome said...

That is a GORGEOUS picture of Maude!

Gallow said...

Excellent photo. I love this spot. We run through this area often.

Hilary said...

Gorgeous photo of Maude. I'm jealous too.. I want to go to garage sales with her!

And I concur about Mac.

Wep said...

We were there :)

Patricia Griffin said...

what an awesome spot... looks like you were shooting a scene for a romantic movie. Maude's photo is beautiful.

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.