Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Becky Jo is Uber B.A.B.B.






Becky Jo is the second member of the BAMF Art Blog Bunch.
BECKY JO: POTTER, BLOGGER, TRUCKER, PEANUT BUTTER enthusiast, that is so TOTALLY BABB.

Becky Jo is big on peanut butter, and she explains BABB and her part in it very well, vis a vis, peanut butter:

"If disaster struck, and there was no more peanut butter, I just don't think I could go on."

and

"Gary, that all sounds super fab. I feel special to be part of an exclusive club. I've never been part of a club like this one, and just think... maybe one day it'll be so prestigious that people will want to be part of it, but they'll have to show that they are fun enough to be part of our club. Like a sorority/fraternity minus (some) of the nudity, hell week, and having to get bailed out of jail by your Dad for dancing nekkid on the quad covered in peanut butter. ;) *giggle* "

and later

"Gary, I was going around and around in my head for a quote, but I like that one. 'Would you strip naked and wear peanut butter for just any group of friends?' That sounds like something I'd say... well, the peanut butter part, anyway. Speaking of, I am almost out of PB. The world is about to stop turning, get ready. "

FRANKLY, as my wife says, we will need tee shirts.

9 comments:

Liz said...

Maude Darling you are Brilliant! of course we need T-shirts. And peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies. And Becky jo, what happens in the quad, stays in the quad....

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

The badge? is BRILLIANT!! :)

Unknown said...

OMG! Gary, you are so good at this! I feel totally special to be part of BABB... and yes, I would LOVE to have a T-shirt with the BABB logo.

... and for the record, I went to the store last night and got some more peanut butter.. and some Whoopie pies.. phew. That was a close one. The plane has not crashed into the mountain. :)

Gordo said...

Zazzle, my man. Better quality than Cafepress and better selection. Have a look.

Reverend Awesome said...

Yeah, Becky Jo! BABB Babe.

Oh and I gotta rep for Cafepress. I've had buttons and shirts printed from there and was quite pleased. So has Scott. They do good work.

Unknown said...

Kasey, can you order just one button from Cafepress? I want one that says Peanut Butter Enthusiast.

Jill Brown said...

I <3 BABBs

Reverend Awesome said...

Yeah, Becky! You can just order one a time if you want. We had a button machine at work for awhile. Just from a craft store. It didn't last too long, but we got a few Chirpy buttons out of it.

Cheryl said...

Wow, Becky is very neat! I am very impressed by all she does. Nice button for the blog bunch.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.