Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, May 8, 2010

AZZLESS CHAPS IN PUBLIC: kids, don't do this at home




We are at VIVA with Goofy Kim and there they go: Two YUPPIES IN AZZLESS CHAPS pull up out front on overpriced shiny new motorcycles and head for the HIPPY bar across the street for lunch on the sidewalk. YES, the HIPPY bar. Probably the only place that allows AZZLESS chaps in town. KIDS, do NOT do this at home, or anywhere else. No wait, she has a nice azz I am noticing now that I am zooming in on these pics, but DUDE, LEAVE THE CHAPS AT HOME.
You can see below that there is MUCH to love about Viva, like the hippos here and there, and this kickin' PIGGY who loves me.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

!!!!!! Chaps!

Unknown said...

Tjat painted hussy. YOu get out of there riught now, Gary!

Jill Brown said...

Oh my!!!

Cheryl said...

Lordy. If I could only wear them and be 18 again....

Miss Heather said...

You're hilarious! ALL chaps are assless... there's not any other kind... and they protect your legs and pants when you ride motorcycles... yes, they look ridiculous and yes, I would have made fun of them too... BUT there is a reason for their fashion flop! :)

Unknown said...

too funny! My sister has chaps.... and a Harley! and is not exactly a yuppy, but ya know, its close.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.