Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, May 3, 2010

cabana boy, C'EST MOI

The Women's Colony Named me a CABANA BOY!!! Surely now I can move to Massachusetts and run for the senate....

The wife sez "give them some beefcake"
and here ya go....



IN OTHER NEWS .....here are 2 items fresh from my little kiln. I wanted to experiment with a ruffly rim around the top of one of these uber complicated teapots, and this is looking, I think, super good, and also, as you know, I have been working on designs for painting my robot mugs and I like this moonscape...

and as many of you know, I am an instructor at Cornell University's ceramics studio and we are holding our annual spring sale---instructors, other professionals, students etc showcasing and selling our work, at the Willard Straight Art Gallery Mon-Thurs 11-6, and I myself am running the sale both Monday and Thursday in the late afternoon. C'mon by and say hello!

10 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

"Gary's PHOTO shoot!"

You are hilarious! Love the "M"!

Michèle Hastings said...

the womens colony needs to swap the picture they posted with one of your beefcake shots!

Unknown said...

CABANA BOY! *giggle* Eek! Nudity! ;)

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love the beefcake comment. But, hey you are vegetarian!!!! That would be veggie cake!!!
Congrats on this title. When is the calendar coming out?

Suburban Correspondent said...

Restraining myself from jumping in my car on this hot, humid day and driving straight up there...

Tracy said...

Congrats on your new Cabana Boy status! Love your "M" tattoo! Go Maude!

cindy shake said...

Beefcake SELLS! Maybe include a beefcake shot with each pot... Wonder if you'll get a record number of comments?! xo

Cheryl said...

Sweeeettttt!

Reverend Awesome said...

Yes, I agree. Women's Colony needs more nudity! But, that's what we come here for.
Couldn't have picked a more awesome guy for cabana boy.

Glennis said...

Wolf whistles!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.