Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, December 26, 2010
UNboxing day, the aftermath....
(Penny is hopeful that the wife received pork chops for Christmas....)
Twas a most good day. Below you see our elderly kitten Emily stretched out, all comfy. Spike cat and Penny were pretty helpful with the unwrapping....
we made all these tasty and spicy Indian dishes here, for a very merry vegan Christmas, lotsa V. yummy leftovers today :)
dig STARS, A plus awesome video here, will make ya most happy :)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 7:16 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- that was New Year's eve's eve....and the best of 2...
- noodles + peanut butter + ketchup
- when Georges met Georgine
- starring Jen Mecca!
- 2 of my ladies....
- babies yesterday, going goth metal today?
- new year new baby!
- UNboxing day, the aftermath....
- Christmas postcard from Etna, NY
- M and G, 12/24/1992-12/24/2010 = 18 years!
- Christmas eve's eve
- Georges Le Soq: probably not on Santa's GOOD LIST
- putting the POTTERY back in the "pottery blog"
- party with Georges, Jacques, Kerry and Brett....
- more silliness for a Sunday....
- brainless, c'est moi
- the wife tells me all about myself...
- Baby Alex STRIKES AGAIN: the return of Little Dude...
- Dear Santa, eez me, Georges....
- NY city baby...part TWO
- NY city baby...part one....
- I'm on a mission from God....
- sneaking around outside in the dark....
- G00D and plenty
- PENNY = UNDERDOG!!!!!
- like before, and like, AFTER
- have a badazz Christmas....
- I killed it!
- not a blizzard but snowy every day and a badazz mu...
- Charlie Br0wn's Christmas....
- dude is like "cool hat, man"
- God FORBID....
- 3 French wenches, 12 dumpsters and Georges Le Soq'...
- Georges Le Soq and the 12 days of Christmas....
- ▼ December (35)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas at your house. Still celebrating your anniversary too probably. What are the vegan dishes you prepared?
The food looks good!
(one veggie here in need of inspiration!)
'Hot' food is just right for this weather!!
Looks like you had a great Chrismas, G. Merry Christmas! :)
Ow Wow, what a wonderful Christmas you had...how fun! Wonderful, wonderful...love it! :)
awwww....a beautiful day with your love, your critters and good food. perfect? yes, perfect!
I love Maude's ring.
It looks like a fantastic Christmas!
How is your snow today?
Post a Comment