Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, December 20, 2010
party with Georges, Jacques, Kerry and Brett....
Kerry and Brett came over yesterday, and Jacques Le Soq was back in town visiting his rotton cousin, my well known French sock monkey, Georges Le Soq. It goes without saying that Kerry and Brett are dog people....(my pal Becky Jo in Iowa made the awesome chip and dip dishes here and Ben painted the awesome small painting to Jacques' right)
So as you know, I have this ten day thing going on, midway through now, which Kerry got me started on, complete list below.
Day 5: five people who mean a lot to me. OH GOSH.
1) the wife! Friday is our 18th wedding anniversary, BTW
2) the beagle! she is adorable even if she is not an angel
3) Buster, our 12 year old lab! The best behaved, sweetest dog ever.
4) Emily cat! Sweetest CAT ever...
5) Spike cat! Spike is a CLOWN. Spike is smart, and uses his small cat brain for fun.
6) also, in no particular order, I absolutely adore (and yourself reading this too, I adore you too!) BrettKerryChristiStev0JudyAnnaKariKyleDerekAlanBeckyJoBen
Lynda and Baby Alex but definately I do NOT like _____
Here's a tune to LOVE. Gosh, the sound here is terrific.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 7:13 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- that was New Year's eve's eve....and the best of 2...
- noodles + peanut butter + ketchup
- when Georges met Georgine
- starring Jen Mecca!
- 2 of my ladies....
- babies yesterday, going goth metal today?
- new year new baby!
- UNboxing day, the aftermath....
- Christmas postcard from Etna, NY
- M and G, 12/24/1992-12/24/2010 = 18 years!
- Christmas eve's eve
- Georges Le Soq: probably not on Santa's GOOD LIST
- putting the POTTERY back in the "pottery blog"
- party with Georges, Jacques, Kerry and Brett....
- more silliness for a Sunday....
- brainless, c'est moi
- the wife tells me all about myself...
- Baby Alex STRIKES AGAIN: the return of Little Dude...
- Dear Santa, eez me, Georges....
- NY city baby...part TWO
- NY city baby...part one....
- I'm on a mission from God....
- sneaking around outside in the dark....
- G00D and plenty
- PENNY = UNDERDOG!!!!!
- like before, and like, AFTER
- have a badazz Christmas....
- I killed it!
- not a blizzard but snowy every day and a badazz mu...
- Charlie Br0wn's Christmas....
- dude is like "cool hat, man"
- God FORBID....
- 3 French wenches, 12 dumpsters and Georges Le Soq'...
- Georges Le Soq and the 12 days of Christmas....
- ▼ December (35)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Holy giant monkey... I didn't know Jacques Le Soq was lifesize! :)
I love that Spike cat uses his brain for fun and not evil. (like my cats do)
Happy anniversary to you both...I hope you celebrate all week long!
Thanks Gary, you always make me smile. YOU are a gift to this world!
Penny got lots and lots of attention this weekend.
Oh Jacques ~ I've missed you so. Get your cousin George in line, will ya!!! He's been very naughty.
Back Atcha, Gary. ;)
Happy (early) anniversary, Maude & Gary! It was so much fun visiting with you yesterday- it had been too long!
doesnt george have a pee problem when he's drunk? That might not have been the best spot for him to be sitting.
Just look at Penny. She is not enjoying herself at all. ;)
Aww lots of puppy hugs!
Glad to see the gang having a wonderful time! :) We loves you too! :) Gosh, Sock Monkeys, Great Friends, Good Food, Great Pottery, Wonderful Spouses...AH yes, life is good! Love the photos...:) Love you and Maude, and everyone also!
Gosh that looks like a fun night!
I love your Christmas lights. Penny is a little love bug.
Jacques is quit statesque isn't he?? Looks like the party of the season! Happy Anniversary to you and Maude and many more years of happiness to you.
Post a Comment