Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, December 12, 2010
NY city baby...part one....
So like I say, I get outta town....to NY city! To see the sights and more...but step one was off the bus, uptown on the subway to see my best pals Julie, her awesome and dashing fiance Seth, and her sister Tiffany with BABY ALEXANDER!!!!!!!!
The problem with baby Alexander is that he is so wonderful, everyone will want a baby. he loves his (honorary) Uncle Gary, as you can see...
I saw Tiffany last time a few months ago, when it was just her husband and Alexander was big belly bump, about to pop. Now he is on the scene for REAL, and even has 2 big awesome teeth...
(to be continued...)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- that was New Year's eve's eve....and the best of 2...
- noodles + peanut butter + ketchup
- when Georges met Georgine
- starring Jen Mecca!
- 2 of my ladies....
- babies yesterday, going goth metal today?
- new year new baby!
- UNboxing day, the aftermath....
- Christmas postcard from Etna, NY
- M and G, 12/24/1992-12/24/2010 = 18 years!
- Christmas eve's eve
- Georges Le Soq: probably not on Santa's GOOD LIST
- putting the POTTERY back in the "pottery blog"
- party with Georges, Jacques, Kerry and Brett....
- more silliness for a Sunday....
- brainless, c'est moi
- the wife tells me all about myself...
- Baby Alex STRIKES AGAIN: the return of Little Dude...
- Dear Santa, eez me, Georges....
- NY city baby...part TWO
- NY city baby...part one....
- I'm on a mission from God....
- sneaking around outside in the dark....
- G00D and plenty
- PENNY = UNDERDOG!!!!!
- like before, and like, AFTER
- have a badazz Christmas....
- I killed it!
- not a blizzard but snowy every day and a badazz mu...
- Charlie Br0wn's Christmas....
- dude is like "cool hat, man"
- God FORBID....
- 3 French wenches, 12 dumpsters and Georges Le Soq'...
- Georges Le Soq and the 12 days of Christmas....
- ▼ December (35)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Dude, everyone should be so lucky as to have such a cool uncle like youself in his or her life.
Oh my! I do want a baby!
Yay for being an honorary Uncle!
Awww he's adorable! I can see why you're so smitten with him.. and he with you. :)
If I still had one, my uterus would be begging for a baby right now.
That kiddo is cuteness personified! :)
LOL Baby Alexander is cool, just like his Uncle Gary! I love how he looks at you with such awe, and admiration, but heck who wouldn't look at you like that...Yeah for Cousin Wonderful...:)
George said maybe since our niece Teresa calls us Uncle Doodle, and Auntie Moodle, Alexander can call you Uncle Google...lol lol :) Oh and Maude can be Auntie Moogle...lol lol :)
that has go to be the cutest baby!!!
YAY! Uncle Gary! He looks like an awesome little dude!!
Gary, you have the best friends!! Thanks for the amazing comments about my son!!
that baby is all sorts of delicious.
I'm so JEALOUS you are in NYC... it's my favorite place in the world! I must say though... you look too skinny... tell M to make you some yummy brownies or something! :)
Alexander is too cute for words!
Post a Comment