Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, December 27, 2010
new year new baby!
(this picture of baby Alex cracks me up--he did not like his new Christmas sled too much, but with all the snow today, he prob. likes it better--pic below from 2 weeks ago)
(mug by Gary Rith, and Gary with baby Alex----baby mugs are for sale at my etsy shop!)
Here is the wife with 3 of our babies....
Awesome video, esp. when you look at all the wintry scenes outside....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 7:04 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- that was New Year's eve's eve....and the best of 2...
- noodles + peanut butter + ketchup
- when Georges met Georgine
- starring Jen Mecca!
- 2 of my ladies....
- babies yesterday, going goth metal today?
- new year new baby!
- UNboxing day, the aftermath....
- Christmas postcard from Etna, NY
- M and G, 12/24/1992-12/24/2010 = 18 years!
- Christmas eve's eve
- Georges Le Soq: probably not on Santa's GOOD LIST
- putting the POTTERY back in the "pottery blog"
- party with Georges, Jacques, Kerry and Brett....
- more silliness for a Sunday....
- brainless, c'est moi
- the wife tells me all about myself...
- Baby Alex STRIKES AGAIN: the return of Little Dude...
- Dear Santa, eez me, Georges....
- NY city baby...part TWO
- NY city baby...part one....
- I'm on a mission from God....
- sneaking around outside in the dark....
- G00D and plenty
- PENNY = UNDERDOG!!!!!
- like before, and like, AFTER
- have a badazz Christmas....
- I killed it!
- not a blizzard but snowy every day and a badazz mu...
- Charlie Br0wn's Christmas....
- dude is like "cool hat, man"
- God FORBID....
- 3 French wenches, 12 dumpsters and Georges Le Soq'...
- Georges Le Soq and the 12 days of Christmas....
- ▼ December (35)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I Ike the baby mugs! Very you!
Alex looks like he prefers warm places
The baby does not want to be in the stupid sled. Can't your grown ups see that?? Sheesh.
happy post xmas amigo, penny cracks me up
My kids never thought the snow was that awesome, either, until they grew big enough to throw it at us.
Hang in there, Baby Alexander... revenge will be yours! ;)
What cute babies! All of them!
The baby is crying becaue he just wants some snow!
Reminds me of the Christmas story - I can't put my arms down!
Ummmm... you got more snow than we did!!!
Isn't Baby Alex sooo cute while hating the snow with every fiber of his being?! Adorable! I love the little mug. Just think, you can watch baby Alex grow up and show him the mugs he inspired one day!
Gorgeous photos...love that baby. :)
OMG- crack up picture! Go baby Alex!
and- come get your snow- i don't want it!
See the way Penny is sitting on your wife? That is how Chief sits on me!
Post a Comment