I bump into Joan yesterday and she tells me
"My colleague and I drove past your house today." and I was like
"My purple house???" and she was like
"Yep." and she goes on
"I said I know who lives there, and the guy I was driving with" and she is DYING with laughter
"The guy I was driving with asked: 'is he gay?'" and now she is dying with laughter, and I am DYING with laughter and she says
"well, my colleague is gay, but I said NO, you are not, and not available either"
Awesome pottery here, eh wot??? Julie asked for cat-doggy decorated bowls and then this is my first PIGGY teapot, fresh from the kiln.
(pottery by Gary Rith)
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- "that is just so inconvenient, like LIFE"
- oh yaaaaay!
- "what is that ice cream cone with boobs thing?"
- large piggy teapot
- nice pair of.....
- like the Sears tower....
- the owl and the pussycat and the dawg
- the dream hamster reappears....
- typical Frenchman....
- dig IT
- "won't you take me down, to bunny town?"
- "don't blog that"
- my trunk monkey Georges Le Soq scores the throne....
- purple and green
- le frolic....
- Dang, lookit the beautiful plate Becky Jo sent me-...
- seksy devil.....
- looking AWESOME
- you have to admit, she is a cute doggy
- why YES, that IS why our house is bright purple
- Georges Le Soq is NOT on fire
- cursing like a sailor for the soul
- book group Persuasions
- Georges Le Soq's lazy azz BAMF blueberry muffin re...
- kick AZZ
- Becky was a BAD girl
- off like a......
- new BLUE
- can't touch this....
- BITTEN KITTEN
- the many variations...
- that whole hobo sleeping outside thang....
- big BOWL
- ON THE beach...
- more along those lines....
- tall, thin, curvy....
- "Christi, what does BAMF mean????"
- been a long time....
- on a roll, baby....
- Stevo: BAMF Art Blogger
- OK, Sunday = :)
- a little more Benji
- back to the bathtub
- BENJI gets the BABB* tap
- AZZLESS CHAPS IN PUBLIC: kids, don't do this at home
- more than nice :)
- oh what a night.....
- ...and this is how the evening ended...*
- WWGLSD?* disaster averted episode!
- "Is he gay?"
- LIZZIE goes BABB*
- WWGLSD*: NINJA edition....
- Becky Jo is Uber B.A.B.B.
- WWGLSD???* chapter 2
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH
- WWGLSD? *
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH* goes live
- PITA PIZZAS
- THE joke about the BLONDE and the CAT
- le sale
- cabana boy, C'EST MOI
- the wife cooks for a change...
- heart scones
- we get muddy, we get glamorous
- remember Ace Ventura, Pet Detective???
- one of my dirty little secrets which also happens ...
- there is something about a bar and a table full of...
- ▼ May (76)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
People make the weirdest assumptions about others ... I've never understood the obsession with other folks' proclivities, either. I like the purple. :-D
Perhaps it wasn't an assumption but a hope. That's how I read it anyways. If you see a purple house you want to know all about who lives there.
Personally, I like to know who's doing it with who. Is it my business? Maybe not. Do I care that it's not my business? Not really.
Piggy teapot is awesome!!!!
LOVE, LOVE your piggy teapot and doggie/cat bowls!!
I had purple floors in my house in Fredericton, they made me smile!
I wish I had the confidence to paint my house purple!
I will have to settle for purple shirts.
Love the PIG!!! (Maybe she needs purple toes.)
That piggy teapot is not only adorable but also downright huggable! Can't think of any other teapots I've ever felt that way about, either.
Awesome piggy teapot, Gary. I have to sign off soon as there's a huge thundercell outside.
I really like your house colors, a colorful spot on the map indeed. The piggy teapots are suuuuwwwweeettt!
Post a Comment