Saturday was like, go sweat and hike and walk through the woods and over the mud, come home and change, then go to a super glam art opening....
(Stevo and his dawg Tank)
Yesterday morning I hear from my photographer friend Stevo early, and it is due to be a gorgeous day, so we ask him if he'd like to come along with us to PARADISE. I wrote about Paradise last weekend---you drive to the top of Mount ***** and then you pull off the road and head up a path into the ***** forest and at a certain point you leave the path and head down into a pair of gorges where two waterfalls meet and form a huge swimming pond: PARADISE. Penny hates other dogs, but she likes Tank and her new friend here, the frog.
THEN, of course, we had this glamorous party to attend at AADC, a gallery I am involved in with some friends...like Felicity Miller here with the wife....Felicity has one of those British accents that you just love...
And above, here is Jacci on the left, she runs AADC and is a photographer, and of course, below, Benji with part of his display--paintings by his left shoulder, so YUMMY, lookit at the one that is a painting in a box!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- "that is just so inconvenient, like LIFE"
- oh yaaaaay!
- "what is that ice cream cone with boobs thing?"
- large piggy teapot
- nice pair of.....
- like the Sears tower....
- the owl and the pussycat and the dawg
- the dream hamster reappears....
- typical Frenchman....
- dig IT
- "won't you take me down, to bunny town?"
- "don't blog that"
- my trunk monkey Georges Le Soq scores the throne....
- purple and green
- le frolic....
- Dang, lookit the beautiful plate Becky Jo sent me-...
- seksy devil.....
- looking AWESOME
- you have to admit, she is a cute doggy
- why YES, that IS why our house is bright purple
- Georges Le Soq is NOT on fire
- cursing like a sailor for the soul
- book group Persuasions
- Georges Le Soq's lazy azz BAMF blueberry muffin re...
- kick AZZ
- Becky was a BAD girl
- off like a......
- new BLUE
- can't touch this....
- BITTEN KITTEN
- the many variations...
- that whole hobo sleeping outside thang....
- big BOWL
- ON THE beach...
- more along those lines....
- tall, thin, curvy....
- "Christi, what does BAMF mean????"
- been a long time....
- on a roll, baby....
- Stevo: BAMF Art Blogger
- OK, Sunday = :)
- a little more Benji
- back to the bathtub
- BENJI gets the BABB* tap
- AZZLESS CHAPS IN PUBLIC: kids, don't do this at home
- more than nice :)
- oh what a night.....
- ...and this is how the evening ended...*
- WWGLSD?* disaster averted episode!
- "Is he gay?"
- LIZZIE goes BABB*
- WWGLSD*: NINJA edition....
- Becky Jo is Uber B.A.B.B.
- WWGLSD???* chapter 2
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH
- WWGLSD? *
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH* goes live
- PITA PIZZAS
- THE joke about the BLONDE and the CAT
- le sale
- cabana boy, C'EST MOI
- the wife cooks for a change...
- heart scones
- we get muddy, we get glamorous
- remember Ace Ventura, Pet Detective???
- one of my dirty little secrets which also happens ...
- there is something about a bar and a table full of...
- ▼ May (76)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
What fun! And that painting in a box is awesome indeed!
It's a good thing Georges LeSoq wasn't there... you know the French and frog legs...
Tank couldn't stop talking about the hike.
I want to go to PARADISE! :)
Looks like you had a fantastic Saturday. Wish I was there instead of at a wedding where I didn't know anyone. ;)
Painting in a box!!!! yay Benji!
I need to go on a hike. Those are beautiful pictures.
When you were in Iowa did you ever go to Ledges State Park? So pretty.
I want to take a canoe trip through there. Not with Scott though. Worst canoer on earth.
You live in such a pretty area.
Wow, what a beautiful spot! I can see why it is Paradise. I loved the shot of the ledges, neat pattern. I am glad that Penny likes her new friends, dog and frog. As for the party, woo-hoo, definitely glam.
Post a Comment