Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, May 14, 2010
can't touch this....
(pottery by Gary Rith)
I am rather super excited about things going on in the studio. M*** in Nebraska asked for a red teaset, hold the dogs and pigs etc, and this just popped out of the kiln this morning, NICE eh? So I made another variation, with cups, saucers and a different top.
Early this am the wife needs a ride and I take her down with the beagle and after the big SMOOCH goodbye I take the beagle to Cornell Plantations and arboretum for the totally wonderful hike and trek amongst the blooms and the bunnies....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- "that is just so inconvenient, like LIFE"
- oh yaaaaay!
- "what is that ice cream cone with boobs thing?"
- large piggy teapot
- nice pair of.....
- like the Sears tower....
- the owl and the pussycat and the dawg
- the dream hamster reappears....
- typical Frenchman....
- dig IT
- "won't you take me down, to bunny town?"
- "don't blog that"
- my trunk monkey Georges Le Soq scores the throne....
- purple and green
- le frolic....
- Dang, lookit the beautiful plate Becky Jo sent me-...
- seksy devil.....
- looking AWESOME
- you have to admit, she is a cute doggy
- why YES, that IS why our house is bright purple
- Georges Le Soq is NOT on fire
- cursing like a sailor for the soul
- book group Persuasions
- Georges Le Soq's lazy azz BAMF blueberry muffin re...
- kick AZZ
- Becky was a BAD girl
- off like a......
- new BLUE
- can't touch this....
- BITTEN KITTEN
- the many variations...
- that whole hobo sleeping outside thang....
- big BOWL
- ON THE beach...
- more along those lines....
- tall, thin, curvy....
- "Christi, what does BAMF mean????"
- been a long time....
- on a roll, baby....
- Stevo: BAMF Art Blogger
- OK, Sunday = :)
- a little more Benji
- back to the bathtub
- BENJI gets the BABB* tap
- AZZLESS CHAPS IN PUBLIC: kids, don't do this at home
- more than nice :)
- oh what a night.....
- ...and this is how the evening ended...*
- WWGLSD?* disaster averted episode!
- "Is he gay?"
- LIZZIE goes BABB*
- WWGLSD*: NINJA edition....
- Becky Jo is Uber B.A.B.B.
- WWGLSD???* chapter 2
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH
- WWGLSD? *
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH* goes live
- PITA PIZZAS
- THE joke about the BLONDE and the CAT
- le sale
- cabana boy, C'EST MOI
- the wife cooks for a change...
- heart scones
- we get muddy, we get glamorous
- remember Ace Ventura, Pet Detective???
- one of my dirty little secrets which also happens ...
- there is something about a bar and a table full of...
- ▼ May (76)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Holy hell! It's beautiful!
Penny is a lucky girl to have such fun parents. That's all beagles want, a little fun in their life. Perma-black eyeliner is a sure sign of fun.
Wow, you can take dogs there?? No pets allowed at our Botanical Gardens here, only allowed in the parking lot. Looks like a beautiful place to saunter through with your faithful companion.
Ooo I bet beagles love bunnies as much as Jack Russells do! What a beautiful place!
Penny! what a great day! and that teaset is smokin hot! I think that red glaze is quite tasty.
That set is HOT!
The big cups are to die for. Maybe I missed it, but do you have a name for this new pottery line? It's totally beautiful.
Gotta love that red color! Real snazzy lookin!
I think I will call it Gary Nouveau :)
Gary Nouveau! Perfect. And I have GOT to have the whole set. Thanks soooo much, Gary!
Post a Comment