Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, May 1, 2010
there is something about a bar and a table full of beautiful women who want ME to draw on their nekkid flesh
You know, Friday, happy hour at the Chapterhouse bar with the wife and the friends. My pal Benji, who is a painter, here below, is usually the temporary tattoo artist of the table, but this week I was like
"BENJI! Shall I DRAW a tat on YOU???" Which somehow led to....
...which somehow led to me decorating the ladies at the table, starting with the wife getting a fine new robot scene on her left palm, and there is Carol here with her feet.....
luckily Carol was next to me on the bench, so I could decorate her feet with the pretty pink toenails, one of her dogs on each foot. I have to admit, I asked repeatedly how to spell their names...it was getting complicated: Casey and Bubby....
then, as you know, we are trying to teach Bethie our evil ways, and she lined up her hands for the cat treatment. One per hand, her husband and little kids were probably quite jealous when she got home.....
ABC cafe reopened next to the Chapterhouse THANK GOD, the food Yang to the Chapterhouse's beer Yin, and then we were down to a party at CSMA for my prize winning teapot, and I wish I had gotten more shots of people like Carol and Laura and Ken, but I think it was all making me shy, being a prize winner and all, and in case you forgot, there is me talking about the prize winning teapot in the video clip just below :)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:34 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- "that is just so inconvenient, like LIFE"
- oh yaaaaay!
- "what is that ice cream cone with boobs thing?"
- large piggy teapot
- nice pair of.....
- like the Sears tower....
- the owl and the pussycat and the dawg
- the dream hamster reappears....
- typical Frenchman....
- dig IT
- "won't you take me down, to bunny town?"
- "don't blog that"
- my trunk monkey Georges Le Soq scores the throne....
- purple and green
- le frolic....
- Dang, lookit the beautiful plate Becky Jo sent me-...
- seksy devil.....
- looking AWESOME
- you have to admit, she is a cute doggy
- why YES, that IS why our house is bright purple
- Georges Le Soq is NOT on fire
- cursing like a sailor for the soul
- book group Persuasions
- Georges Le Soq's lazy azz BAMF blueberry muffin re...
- kick AZZ
- Becky was a BAD girl
- off like a......
- new BLUE
- can't touch this....
- BITTEN KITTEN
- the many variations...
- that whole hobo sleeping outside thang....
- big BOWL
- ON THE beach...
- more along those lines....
- tall, thin, curvy....
- "Christi, what does BAMF mean????"
- been a long time....
- on a roll, baby....
- Stevo: BAMF Art Blogger
- OK, Sunday = :)
- a little more Benji
- back to the bathtub
- BENJI gets the BABB* tap
- AZZLESS CHAPS IN PUBLIC: kids, don't do this at home
- more than nice :)
- oh what a night.....
- ...and this is how the evening ended...*
- WWGLSD?* disaster averted episode!
- "Is he gay?"
- LIZZIE goes BABB*
- WWGLSD*: NINJA edition....
- Becky Jo is Uber B.A.B.B.
- WWGLSD???* chapter 2
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH
- WWGLSD? *
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH* goes live
- PITA PIZZAS
- THE joke about the BLONDE and the CAT
- le sale
- cabana boy, C'EST MOI
- the wife cooks for a change...
- heart scones
- we get muddy, we get glamorous
- remember Ace Ventura, Pet Detective???
- one of my dirty little secrets which also happens ...
- there is something about a bar and a table full of...
- ▼ May (76)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Gary, I love it that you travel with a mini Sharpie. :)
don't all artists travel with a sharpie? India used to travel with a silver sharpie. I have a double ended black sharpie.
parties, bars, drawing on girls, opening receptions, first place winnings - you're making us look good man!
There are sooo many dogs named Casey! There used to be one by my house growing up. It would get loose all the time and the family (including people I went to school with) would be outside yelling "Casey! Casey!" I only went out to see what they wanted a few times.
I need to get my butt to New York and join you guys.
When I get to draw on nekkid flesh, i doubt very much that I'll be permitted to post a picture. Dang-gnabit!
That's still a great teapot.
What's the plumbing?
I think I would like your lunch. I'm a sucker for a plate full of fries!
Doesn't everyone have a mini sharpie in their pocket? I usually carry a red one.
I simply must come to a Friday night so I too can have a tat!
Post a Comment