The third founding member of *BABB, Bamf Art Blog Bunch is Lizzie. To remind you of what BABB is, I had noticed that there are a few of us art bloggers here and there and we seem to be hanging around each other's blogs every day, despite the distances that seperate us, and what we have in common is the irreverent BAMF outlook, the sassy art, the support for each other, and now we have the kicck AZZ punk bunny logo. Kasey, Becky Jo, and Lizzie along with me formed this group. More members later.
Lizzie gets down with clay, Lizzie gets down with FIBER, Lizzie gets down teaching, Lizzie gets down with being MOM.
(India, the next generation of BABB, Lizzie's daughter)
"I was noticing at Lizzie's blog, her daughter seemed to be wearing an argyle hoodie, YEAH! Another BAMF punk!"
Lizzie: "Yes the girl child LIVES in that hoodie, she has to zip it up over many of her punk rock stylin tees, or risk the wrath of the principal. "
My sock monkey Georges Le Soq has an infatuation with Clementine MacSock, made by India. Clementine GETS AROUND.
Lizzie's son Mason....
Let's be honest, wine and blogging goes together like prom dresses and golf courses, or as Lizzie puts it
"ooh i need a witty quote now? hmm, might have to find some of that cheap red wine to loosen up my words.... "
OMIGOSH these handmade cups are tres perfect...
Impossibly beautiful handmade teaset by Lizzie.
"I am a professional crafts person, working in clay and fibre, not necessarily at the same time. I am a juried member of the New Brunswick Crafts Council, and the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design."
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- "that is just so inconvenient, like LIFE"
- oh yaaaaay!
- "what is that ice cream cone with boobs thing?"
- large piggy teapot
- nice pair of.....
- like the Sears tower....
- the owl and the pussycat and the dawg
- the dream hamster reappears....
- typical Frenchman....
- dig IT
- "won't you take me down, to bunny town?"
- "don't blog that"
- my trunk monkey Georges Le Soq scores the throne....
- purple and green
- le frolic....
- Dang, lookit the beautiful plate Becky Jo sent me-...
- seksy devil.....
- looking AWESOME
- you have to admit, she is a cute doggy
- why YES, that IS why our house is bright purple
- Georges Le Soq is NOT on fire
- cursing like a sailor for the soul
- book group Persuasions
- Georges Le Soq's lazy azz BAMF blueberry muffin re...
- kick AZZ
- Becky was a BAD girl
- off like a......
- new BLUE
- can't touch this....
- BITTEN KITTEN
- the many variations...
- that whole hobo sleeping outside thang....
- big BOWL
- ON THE beach...
- more along those lines....
- tall, thin, curvy....
- "Christi, what does BAMF mean????"
- been a long time....
- on a roll, baby....
- Stevo: BAMF Art Blogger
- OK, Sunday = :)
- a little more Benji
- back to the bathtub
- BENJI gets the BABB* tap
- AZZLESS CHAPS IN PUBLIC: kids, don't do this at home
- more than nice :)
- oh what a night.....
- ...and this is how the evening ended...*
- WWGLSD?* disaster averted episode!
- "Is he gay?"
- LIZZIE goes BABB*
- WWGLSD*: NINJA edition....
- Becky Jo is Uber B.A.B.B.
- WWGLSD???* chapter 2
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH
- WWGLSD? *
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH* goes live
- PITA PIZZAS
- THE joke about the BLONDE and the CAT
- le sale
- cabana boy, C'EST MOI
- the wife cooks for a change...
- heart scones
- we get muddy, we get glamorous
- remember Ace Ventura, Pet Detective???
- one of my dirty little secrets which also happens ...
- there is something about a bar and a table full of...
- ▼ May (76)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
It's me! and my Crazy kids! lol, thanks Gary!
YAY! It is you, Lizzy! I love those cups! The color is awesome.. what kind of clay do you use? :)
that is a cone six porcelain bdy from Tuckers in Ontario. 6-50 is the name of it. I like it alot, just recently switched to it, used to use MCS but this is a bit whiter. I am dying to try Matt and Daves, porcelain for the people, now that we can get it in Canada.
Gary, to a person, Cape Bretoners are an amazing bunch. I have to get back down there again, it's been too long.
Lizzie is that a commercial wine or somebody's kick-ass label? :-D
I love that teaset, too.
She is so talented!!!
And her kids? Cute and punky...love that!!!
Aww Lizzie, so proud of her kids. Love it. Another BABB lady. The resident BABB boy needs his own post. Wonder who is going to do it...
Gordo, It is a commercial wine, Australian, and surprizingly good, though I have to say, I did buy it because it was a great label! The wine guy said it was a new one. and a total score at $9.99, which is cheap here on my island!Any cheaper and your drinking washer fluid!
Boo! It's not listed in Ontario. If I could have shiraz flowing from the faucets in the house, I would. :-D
Lizzie I love the cups and the teaset is gorgeous!!!!
well, heck! now I am blushing! thanks all!
Lizzie's teaset is beautiful!!
Post a Comment