Mmm, so basically, the usual computer, circa 2003, is a bit kaput. The wife tells me the other day "I WANT my own camera" as we share the wee little Sony for these last 3 years, but she tells me she wants IT and hey, let's go to TARJAY and .....well, this cute little blue camera needed a home and was on sale (12 mp!!!! and BLUE!!!!)....BUT
back to the computer thing. The wife says last week "I WANT my own computer" and the old one, circa 2003 as I said, is acting super weird. So she is handy and determined, and is like "look, I'll take of this old thing, maybe this week we can find you a MAC" and I am like "HOLY SHIRT!. Oh, yes, for business use, right...."
In the meantime, I am using the Baby top, our miniscule computer, which takes pictures as you can see.......
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- "that is just so inconvenient, like LIFE"
- oh yaaaaay!
- "what is that ice cream cone with boobs thing?"
- large piggy teapot
- nice pair of.....
- like the Sears tower....
- the owl and the pussycat and the dawg
- the dream hamster reappears....
- typical Frenchman....
- dig IT
- "won't you take me down, to bunny town?"
- "don't blog that"
- my trunk monkey Georges Le Soq scores the throne....
- purple and green
- le frolic....
- Dang, lookit the beautiful plate Becky Jo sent me-...
- seksy devil.....
- looking AWESOME
- you have to admit, she is a cute doggy
- why YES, that IS why our house is bright purple
- Georges Le Soq is NOT on fire
- cursing like a sailor for the soul
- book group Persuasions
- Georges Le Soq's lazy azz BAMF blueberry muffin re...
- kick AZZ
- Becky was a BAD girl
- off like a......
- new BLUE
- can't touch this....
- BITTEN KITTEN
- the many variations...
- that whole hobo sleeping outside thang....
- big BOWL
- ON THE beach...
- more along those lines....
- tall, thin, curvy....
- "Christi, what does BAMF mean????"
- been a long time....
- on a roll, baby....
- Stevo: BAMF Art Blogger
- OK, Sunday = :)
- a little more Benji
- back to the bathtub
- BENJI gets the BABB* tap
- AZZLESS CHAPS IN PUBLIC: kids, don't do this at home
- more than nice :)
- oh what a night.....
- ...and this is how the evening ended...*
- WWGLSD?* disaster averted episode!
- "Is he gay?"
- LIZZIE goes BABB*
- WWGLSD*: NINJA edition....
- Becky Jo is Uber B.A.B.B.
- WWGLSD???* chapter 2
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH
- WWGLSD? *
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH* goes live
- PITA PIZZAS
- THE joke about the BLONDE and the CAT
- le sale
- cabana boy, C'EST MOI
- the wife cooks for a change...
- heart scones
- we get muddy, we get glamorous
- remember Ace Ventura, Pet Detective???
- one of my dirty little secrets which also happens ...
- there is something about a bar and a table full of...
- ▼ May (76)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
You're getting a MAC! Oh my god I'm so happy for you. I feel like some people feel this sort of joy when their friends have babies, not me. I get this excited about computers. You lucky duck!
I'm with RA! Welcome to the grown up world, LOL! Naw, but you are going to love your MAC!
And, the cam-cam! "Baby Blueeee was the color of [your camera]" It's a country music song but I converted it a little.
:-) Cool Beans! Frio Frijoles!!
GO MAC -you'll never go back! WE HEART MACS ;o) xo
Kasey said it you lucky, lucky man. SOOO happy for you. and a bit envious too.lol
Love the new blue, cutey camera.
A new camera and a new 'puter=awesome!!!
I have just restored your blog as the home page on this old 'puter. Whew, a small thing is right in this world.
I bought a MacBook with my first student loan check. Never regretted it. It has seen me through three years of college, and a year of teaching - with nary a complaint. IT's great to not have to worry about viruses and stuff. I figured you'd make the MAC switch eventually. To much of an artist not to. Welcome to the new world!
I'll soon be shopping for a new computer, but it won't be for me -- the college-bound kid will get it.
And next year? Rinse and repeat.
I'll be using this c.2005 computer for a while.
Post a Comment