Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
I am an instructor at Cornell's ceramics studio (which is like saying "I make the coffee in the deli" as far as status and pay goes, but it sounds pretty cool :) and we have 2 sales of pots each year, and we have the spring sale going now, Williard Straight Art Gallery, Mon-Thurs, I will be there again late Thursday afternoon.
I was there late yesterday afternoon BUT HAD FORGOTTEN my camera! Thank God for Bethie showing up with her checkbook and filling a box with my pots, and yes, taking these pics.
Selling pots is fun, but holy CATS all my friends show up, it was like a party! TommyPaulBethNorahElonJoanAndy and on and on :)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:29 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- "that is just so inconvenient, like LIFE"
- oh yaaaaay!
- "what is that ice cream cone with boobs thing?"
- large piggy teapot
- nice pair of.....
- like the Sears tower....
- the owl and the pussycat and the dawg
- the dream hamster reappears....
- typical Frenchman....
- dig IT
- "won't you take me down, to bunny town?"
- "don't blog that"
- my trunk monkey Georges Le Soq scores the throne....
- purple and green
- le frolic....
- Dang, lookit the beautiful plate Becky Jo sent me-...
- seksy devil.....
- looking AWESOME
- you have to admit, she is a cute doggy
- why YES, that IS why our house is bright purple
- Georges Le Soq is NOT on fire
- cursing like a sailor for the soul
- book group Persuasions
- Georges Le Soq's lazy azz BAMF blueberry muffin re...
- kick AZZ
- Becky was a BAD girl
- off like a......
- new BLUE
- can't touch this....
- BITTEN KITTEN
- the many variations...
- that whole hobo sleeping outside thang....
- big BOWL
- ON THE beach...
- more along those lines....
- tall, thin, curvy....
- "Christi, what does BAMF mean????"
- been a long time....
- on a roll, baby....
- Stevo: BAMF Art Blogger
- OK, Sunday = :)
- a little more Benji
- back to the bathtub
- BENJI gets the BABB* tap
- AZZLESS CHAPS IN PUBLIC: kids, don't do this at home
- more than nice :)
- oh what a night.....
- ...and this is how the evening ended...*
- WWGLSD?* disaster averted episode!
- "Is he gay?"
- LIZZIE goes BABB*
- WWGLSD*: NINJA edition....
- Becky Jo is Uber B.A.B.B.
- WWGLSD???* chapter 2
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH
- WWGLSD? *
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH* goes live
- PITA PIZZAS
- THE joke about the BLONDE and the CAT
- le sale
- cabana boy, C'EST MOI
- the wife cooks for a change...
- heart scones
- we get muddy, we get glamorous
- remember Ace Ventura, Pet Detective???
- one of my dirty little secrets which also happens ...
- there is something about a bar and a table full of...
- ▼ May (76)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Real nice glazes on the two mixing bowls in that top picture! I like the way they mix and run around the top lip there.
Pots, friends, and checkbooks! What could be better?
The collection of green pots are lookin' nice, G.
What's that glaze on the big bowl? I haven't seen that one before. You've been holding out. ;)
Thank goodness she got pictures!
Gary, I don't think I've ever told you how fitting your hair is for your personality. It is though.
Oh, My! The first Colony Law goes onto the books: All coffee will be served in a mug with a rithribbit handle.
All the Best from the Heartland,
amigo... trying to catch up. crazy cool glaze on those two bowls you're holding in the pic, i hope the sale went well. can't believe how far behind i can get on your blog just from being off the grid for less than a week. nice shot of the honey bee in one of the previous posts. i have yet to see one this year. i hear gordo's having some luck tho.
Post a Comment