Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, May 6, 2010
WWGLSD*: NINJA edition....
(pottery by Gary Rith)
I unload a bunch of freshly fired pots from the kiln, its all looking gorgeous, and I notice the wife is dressed as one of my favorite glaze schemes, blue and spring green, and so I am like
"hold these and hold still"
In other news, those cookie jars are bigger than my head.
"My daughter is getting married next month!!! We need a very big cookie jar for guests to dump cash into at the reception, and then after the wedding they can use it in the kitchen as a...cookie jar!". This is like, a last minute EMERGENCY, so I am on it right away. I made the one on the left and was super pleased, then made a simpler one. They will be black etc :)
OK, but earlier, Georges is like, all sneaky, and JUMPS on Spike's back and tries out some NINJA moves on Spike, who kicks Georges azz. *DO NOT DO What Georges Le Soq would do.
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 10:41 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- "that is just so inconvenient, like LIFE"
- oh yaaaaay!
- "what is that ice cream cone with boobs thing?"
- large piggy teapot
- nice pair of.....
- like the Sears tower....
- the owl and the pussycat and the dawg
- the dream hamster reappears....
- typical Frenchman....
- dig IT
- "won't you take me down, to bunny town?"
- "don't blog that"
- my trunk monkey Georges Le Soq scores the throne....
- purple and green
- le frolic....
- Dang, lookit the beautiful plate Becky Jo sent me-...
- seksy devil.....
- looking AWESOME
- you have to admit, she is a cute doggy
- why YES, that IS why our house is bright purple
- Georges Le Soq is NOT on fire
- cursing like a sailor for the soul
- book group Persuasions
- Georges Le Soq's lazy azz BAMF blueberry muffin re...
- kick AZZ
- Becky was a BAD girl
- off like a......
- new BLUE
- can't touch this....
- BITTEN KITTEN
- the many variations...
- that whole hobo sleeping outside thang....
- big BOWL
- ON THE beach...
- more along those lines....
- tall, thin, curvy....
- "Christi, what does BAMF mean????"
- been a long time....
- on a roll, baby....
- Stevo: BAMF Art Blogger
- OK, Sunday = :)
- a little more Benji
- back to the bathtub
- BENJI gets the BABB* tap
- AZZLESS CHAPS IN PUBLIC: kids, don't do this at home
- more than nice :)
- oh what a night.....
- ...and this is how the evening ended...*
- WWGLSD?* disaster averted episode!
- "Is he gay?"
- LIZZIE goes BABB*
- WWGLSD*: NINJA edition....
- Becky Jo is Uber B.A.B.B.
- WWGLSD???* chapter 2
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH
- WWGLSD? *
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH* goes live
- PITA PIZZAS
- THE joke about the BLONDE and the CAT
- le sale
- cabana boy, C'EST MOI
- the wife cooks for a change...
- heart scones
- we get muddy, we get glamorous
- remember Ace Ventura, Pet Detective???
- one of my dirty little secrets which also happens ...
- there is something about a bar and a table full of...
- ▼ May (76)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Man, I wish I'd gotten a big pot of cash at my wedding. Or a big pot of cookies for that matter. Poor Georges. Nice pic of the Misses with the bowls.
I love the cookie/money jar idea!!!
I think Spike won this round!
Oh Georges, why? Why do you do such crazy monkey business? You're just going to get eaten.
Those are some NICE cookie jars! :)
Oh Cheri darlin you rock!!!! My ex husband is also a potter, and he made funeral urns.... One of which I use as a cookie jar. lol. and .. I have a friend who won't eat cookies at my house because of it.
Here, that cash in a jar or box for the newlyweds is called "chinchulé. Can't have the reception without the chinchulé container! Of course, they pin money on the clothes of the newlyweds during their first dance also. (newlyweds here make out in the cash department!)
Those are some big cookie jars! Lots of money, lots of cookies.
I think Spike is in love.
Georges appears to have received quite the arse whooping! Very nice photo of Maude!
Post a Comment