About once or twice a year, the wife cooks. We have this division of labor: she sits around looking s3xy hawt and I cook whatever her heart desires. Something like that. Today was different.
We are out awhile ago, walking the dogs around the village, and this super hawt young woman pulls up to the stop sign by us and is like, turning my way and totally undressing me with her eyes (or looking at the woodpecker in the tree behind me). I tell the wife
"that chick totally wants my buff little self" and the wife is like
"of course she does, what's not to love, the distinguished grey in your hair, the flat stomach" and I am like
"you know it baby" and the wife is like
"darling, when we get home, pour yourself a glass of that chardonnay I refuse to drink or serve to good company and play with your blog. I'll fix you dinner sweetheart" and I am like
and a second later, and I SWEAR THIS IS ALL TRUE, I am not making this up, this pickup is driving by, and these 2 guys are totally turning around to look at us and the wife is like
"I think those rednecks want you too, honey"...
Ahem, so she makes this rockin' good pizza with hot peppers and artichokes, YUMMO.
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- "that is just so inconvenient, like LIFE"
- oh yaaaaay!
- "what is that ice cream cone with boobs thing?"
- large piggy teapot
- nice pair of.....
- like the Sears tower....
- the owl and the pussycat and the dawg
- the dream hamster reappears....
- typical Frenchman....
- dig IT
- "won't you take me down, to bunny town?"
- "don't blog that"
- my trunk monkey Georges Le Soq scores the throne....
- purple and green
- le frolic....
- Dang, lookit the beautiful plate Becky Jo sent me-...
- seksy devil.....
- looking AWESOME
- you have to admit, she is a cute doggy
- why YES, that IS why our house is bright purple
- Georges Le Soq is NOT on fire
- cursing like a sailor for the soul
- book group Persuasions
- Georges Le Soq's lazy azz BAMF blueberry muffin re...
- kick AZZ
- Becky was a BAD girl
- off like a......
- new BLUE
- can't touch this....
- BITTEN KITTEN
- the many variations...
- that whole hobo sleeping outside thang....
- big BOWL
- ON THE beach...
- more along those lines....
- tall, thin, curvy....
- "Christi, what does BAMF mean????"
- been a long time....
- on a roll, baby....
- Stevo: BAMF Art Blogger
- OK, Sunday = :)
- a little more Benji
- back to the bathtub
- BENJI gets the BABB* tap
- AZZLESS CHAPS IN PUBLIC: kids, don't do this at home
- more than nice :)
- oh what a night.....
- ...and this is how the evening ended...*
- WWGLSD?* disaster averted episode!
- "Is he gay?"
- LIZZIE goes BABB*
- WWGLSD*: NINJA edition....
- Becky Jo is Uber B.A.B.B.
- WWGLSD???* chapter 2
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH
- WWGLSD? *
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH* goes live
- PITA PIZZAS
- THE joke about the BLONDE and the CAT
- le sale
- cabana boy, C'EST MOI
- the wife cooks for a change...
- heart scones
- we get muddy, we get glamorous
- remember Ace Ventura, Pet Detective???
- one of my dirty little secrets which also happens ...
- there is something about a bar and a table full of...
- ▼ May (76)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
The pizza looks like it is worth the 6 month wait!
And of course those rednecks were checking you out. I emailed them the photos of you in the bathtub.
Pizza looks yummy, but what the heck is in that can? Super Electric Fizzy milk? :)
Maude! I love her. She's just the bestest.
What's not to love about the both of you?
Gary- we all want you and after tomorrow........
You go Maude!
She's funny AND she cooks a mean pizza. :)
Maude rocks! You probably should wear a beer baseball cap and dark shades so people won't chase you down, you hawt man!
Post a Comment