Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, May 21, 2010
You always wonder, or maybe just now and then if you're lucky "wow, I made the perfect piece, I should retire now because I have achieved perfection I can never top". I like this teaset, a LOT. Just out of the kiln. New jade mix experimental glaze. YESssss. As for the top, I had not made a rim and gallery like this in a while, where the lid sits down into the pot this way. Gotta make more.
Coincidentally, or not, I had a pic here of the set and edited it nicely a few mins ago, and DELETED it by accident. Kinda tired. the wife was out late and I swear, the sound of her flossing last night is like elephants dancing, KERCHUNK KERCHUNK KERCHUNK so I am a little sleepy and retook the photo.....and, um, accidentally flushed the potty a minute ago while she was washing her hair, an accident that cuts off the water flow and hopefully will NOT ruin her day...
(teaset by Gary Rith)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:43 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- "that is just so inconvenient, like LIFE"
- oh yaaaaay!
- "what is that ice cream cone with boobs thing?"
- large piggy teapot
- nice pair of.....
- like the Sears tower....
- the owl and the pussycat and the dawg
- the dream hamster reappears....
- typical Frenchman....
- dig IT
- "won't you take me down, to bunny town?"
- "don't blog that"
- my trunk monkey Georges Le Soq scores the throne....
- purple and green
- le frolic....
- Dang, lookit the beautiful plate Becky Jo sent me-...
- seksy devil.....
- looking AWESOME
- you have to admit, she is a cute doggy
- why YES, that IS why our house is bright purple
- Georges Le Soq is NOT on fire
- cursing like a sailor for the soul
- book group Persuasions
- Georges Le Soq's lazy azz BAMF blueberry muffin re...
- kick AZZ
- Becky was a BAD girl
- off like a......
- new BLUE
- can't touch this....
- BITTEN KITTEN
- the many variations...
- that whole hobo sleeping outside thang....
- big BOWL
- ON THE beach...
- more along those lines....
- tall, thin, curvy....
- "Christi, what does BAMF mean????"
- been a long time....
- on a roll, baby....
- Stevo: BAMF Art Blogger
- OK, Sunday = :)
- a little more Benji
- back to the bathtub
- BENJI gets the BABB* tap
- AZZLESS CHAPS IN PUBLIC: kids, don't do this at home
- more than nice :)
- oh what a night.....
- ...and this is how the evening ended...*
- WWGLSD?* disaster averted episode!
- "Is he gay?"
- LIZZIE goes BABB*
- WWGLSD*: NINJA edition....
- Becky Jo is Uber B.A.B.B.
- WWGLSD???* chapter 2
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH
- WWGLSD? *
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH* goes live
- PITA PIZZAS
- THE joke about the BLONDE and the CAT
- le sale
- cabana boy, C'EST MOI
- the wife cooks for a change...
- heart scones
- we get muddy, we get glamorous
- remember Ace Ventura, Pet Detective???
- one of my dirty little secrets which also happens ...
- there is something about a bar and a table full of...
- ▼ May (76)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
So you got me back. I can floss before my class what are YOU going to do?
LOVE the green glaze. LOVE IT. :)
Why you gotta bust on Maude for flossing?! Taking care of her pretty smile.
And that is beautiful.
Post a Comment