I think the original disco tune used "funky town" instead :)
Bunnies are everywhere, per spring in this gorgeous town. Drives the beagle nuts. Drives me to draw them. I absolutely love bunnies, and will work on the same pose over and over again in pencil and now I am trying them in ink. If I get bunnies I like, and I am, they will be painted onto mugs :)
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- "that is just so inconvenient, like LIFE"
- oh yaaaaay!
- "what is that ice cream cone with boobs thing?"
- large piggy teapot
- nice pair of.....
- like the Sears tower....
- the owl and the pussycat and the dawg
- the dream hamster reappears....
- typical Frenchman....
- dig IT
- "won't you take me down, to bunny town?"
- "don't blog that"
- my trunk monkey Georges Le Soq scores the throne....
- purple and green
- le frolic....
- Dang, lookit the beautiful plate Becky Jo sent me-...
- seksy devil.....
- looking AWESOME
- you have to admit, she is a cute doggy
- why YES, that IS why our house is bright purple
- Georges Le Soq is NOT on fire
- cursing like a sailor for the soul
- book group Persuasions
- Georges Le Soq's lazy azz BAMF blueberry muffin re...
- kick AZZ
- Becky was a BAD girl
- off like a......
- new BLUE
- can't touch this....
- BITTEN KITTEN
- the many variations...
- that whole hobo sleeping outside thang....
- big BOWL
- ON THE beach...
- more along those lines....
- tall, thin, curvy....
- "Christi, what does BAMF mean????"
- been a long time....
- on a roll, baby....
- Stevo: BAMF Art Blogger
- OK, Sunday = :)
- a little more Benji
- back to the bathtub
- BENJI gets the BABB* tap
- AZZLESS CHAPS IN PUBLIC: kids, don't do this at home
- more than nice :)
- oh what a night.....
- ...and this is how the evening ended...*
- WWGLSD?* disaster averted episode!
- "Is he gay?"
- LIZZIE goes BABB*
- WWGLSD*: NINJA edition....
- Becky Jo is Uber B.A.B.B.
- WWGLSD???* chapter 2
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH
- WWGLSD? *
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH* goes live
- PITA PIZZAS
- THE joke about the BLONDE and the CAT
- le sale
- cabana boy, C'EST MOI
- the wife cooks for a change...
- heart scones
- we get muddy, we get glamorous
- remember Ace Ventura, Pet Detective???
- one of my dirty little secrets which also happens ...
- there is something about a bar and a table full of...
- ▼ May (76)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I love bunnies as well, although the song you mentioned made me think of "won't you take me down, to monkey town". You know, with all of Georges antics lately...
I love bunnies too...I try to keep my cats from getting them!!!
Well, I talk about it, talk about it, talk about it, talk about movin...TO BUNNY TOWN!
Such cute little guys.
There is a sweet brown bunny that lives near my condo buliding. He crosses a busy city street to also spend time at the cemetery across the way. I worry every time he navigates the traffic! A true inner city bunny!
I have a wild bunny who visits my front patio slab from time to time to check out the bird seed scattered there, along with the occasional Canada goose. and an assortment of other birds. But my heart is always in my mouth every time that rabbit hops across the street and heave a sigh of relief upon the safe completion of each trip.
We have BAAAAAD bunnies here. They eat the fresh little pea plants so we don't have any nice spring peas!
My husband is turning into Mr. MacGregor.
Post a Comment