We are having the cuppa and cookies and the wife is looking at me funny and she is like
"you're not growing a soul patch are you?" and I am like
"WHAAAAAAT?" and she starts to say
"well..." and I am like, at the mirror and tell her "NO! Not a goat either! I am just too lazy to shave. Maybe that part grows faster?"
And I remark....
...."btw, whassup with the all black outfit?" and she is like
"the boss is out of the office today. I am gonna go all NINJA on that copier's azz today" meaning she plans to (try to) fix it, which is a filthy dirty prospect, with the ink and all...
and earlier I am like "OH SPIKE is so cute in your arms!" and I am grabbing the camera and she was like "make sure you get the pig on my robe and NOTHING else", like bare flesh or her Cat in the Hat PJs....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- April = Awesome!
- 4 years ago today!
- le pigs
- the KITTEN haiku:
- "cats don't eat peanut butter, do they?"
- BENJI, Penny and GEORGES go commando....
- the VERY windy day...
- "are you hawt mama? you sure look that way to me..."
- "YESS! YESSS!"
- so ends a SASSY week....
- the lady takes a (brief) vacation
- "GOD, you're subjecting people to so much...": the...
- absolutely nothing of interest will happen today *
- I AM A WINNER and bamf
- "you're not growing a SOUL PATCH are you?"
- GOSH my life is so thoroughly boring....
- springtime, when a young monkey's heart turns to s...
- piggy gear....
- le WOLF: the moooovie
- I AM A KITCHEN GOD
- it usually snows on the first day of spring :)
- beagle teapot
- a gang of women and Georges Le Soq
- oh no, BECKY JO!!!!
- NOT gonna tell the squashed frog joke....
- the year of the TAT
- "ITS ALL ABOUT ME!"
- Benji, ME, Georges Le Soq, Missus O'Leary...
- "DON'T BLOG THIS!"
- oh GEORGES....
- tip THIS COW!
- BUY STUFF
- le interview
- the USUAL Friday thang...
- GIDDYUP Georges and Penny: the most important pos...
- Cows, Collins, Chapterhouse....
- the TEAPOT and girlfriend story
- scenes from the day, except you already know about...
- Georges Le Soq + DENTIST = !!!!!
- "just lie back and this won't hurt a bit"
- and the Oscar for best 7 minute pottery interview ...
- Spike and Emily Cats: NOT a fight to the death
- Friday revisited?
- a day that started at 2:28
- art road trip with Benji and Christi
- le roadtrip, part ONE with Georges Le Soq and Benji
- "you've got Ferret hair!"
- BE COOL
- Le Pennster....
- Benji the painter, ETC.
- Spike, Penny, other bits and pieces
- BENJI's paintings
- le cats!
- Mad potter
- BUSTER the black lab and why I put animals onto po...
- scenes from a Sunday :)
- ▼ March (60)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Maybe you SHOULD grow a soul patch?
I day dream about the day I get to go "Office Space" on my laptop.
Ever seen Joe Dirt? "So, what you're telling me is that it just grows in all white trashy like that?" ;)
Awwww. Spike AND a little pig in the same photo.
I want to live at your house ... really! It looks cosy and warm, with very funny people and lovely pets.
(I don't think I crossed the line, I don't think there's anything stalkerish in this comment. If there, I didn't intend it. In fact, I actively checked it out so you wouldn't think of it ... going now ... giggling a little bit.)
Pssst. Don't look now, but your wife is cozied up to a mammoth stripped ball of fur...and he looks like he's plotting something. World domination? Dastardly schemes?
Perhaps how to dismantle your camera? Kitty looks displeased, is my point. Cute, but displeased.
I also like your wife's Ninja moves. Show that copier who is boss, Wife of Gary!
Porwu no? It's YOUR house, you set the rules. Read on. Just don't let this one disappearbefore it even leaves my computer, as the previous brilliant remark did. Mike seems to be grinning like he's one happy fella there in Maude's arms. Smart cat!
Oh my goodness, I do love Office Space!! Did your wife do an "Office Space" today??
Maude makes a bad ass ninja. She needs a ninja name. Like the Black Dragon!
Don't grow a soul patch.
I love that cat!
Post a Comment