Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Georges Le Soq + DENTIST = !!!!!


This morning I have an appt. at the dentist office. Georges doesn't know it, but he has an appt. too.
I decided to use reverse psychology. I told him I was going to the DMV for my new license plus the bagel joint, which is true. I did not mention the dentist. Instead, I said "GEORGES you CANNOT come with me"
because he is sneaky and always comes along with me and gets into trouble.
He gets this look in his eye, and I can tell he is thinking when he tells me
"mon ami, ees OK, I have plans today. I am going to clean the cat box for you and vacuum"
I am thinking "yeah, right" knowing he would NEVER clean for me, but I wander off.
Later, I hear my bag opening and see him disappearing inside. His usal trick: hide in my backpack and stow away.
I get to the dentist, and as you see here I unzip the bag and I am like
"Georges! What are you doing here at the DENTIST?" and grab his tail and strap him into the chair and instantly they are on him.....

He sure has a lot of TEETH for a sock monkey....
He tried to bite the dentist. She threatened the drill. He was a little more cooperative after that...

15 comments:

Kim Hines said...

OMG you are just too funny! i see georges has his own facebook page. quite the popular little sock monkey that georges... :)

fiwa said...

Gary, would it embarrass you if I profess my undying love for you and your sense of humor? Yes? Tough!
And I LOVE those ellies in the header!

Michèle Hastings said...

i hope georges has dental insurance!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

pfft...he tried to pay with LINT from his pockets, leaving ME with the bill....

cookingwithgas said...

You are going to have to be very tricky with you take him to the Vet.
I mean is George responsible in his private life- does he need to be... well you know.
Um- fixed?

DirtKicker Pottery said...

Gary.. You're just too much :)

Kimberly said...

George's teeth must be very clean and white now....better to bite you with my dear.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Georges, FIXED???? A FRENCH SOCK MONKEY? Of course he isn't fixed. And he has quite a libido. But maybe he OUTTA be fixed....

GEORGES LE SOQ said...

MON AMIS, NO! Keep ze, how you say, SCISSORS, away from my parts!!!!

Unknown said...

Georges, you should brush more often, then Gary wouldn't have to get your teeth cleaned.. and man, LOOK at all those teeth!

Unknown said...

OMG sooo funny!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hm hm.. that's quiet interessting but actually i have a hard time visualizing it... wonder what others have to say..

Reverend Awesome said...

Have you seen Lars and the Real Girl? This is like Gary and the Real Sock Monkey. Everyone just goes along with it. Love it.

cindy shake said...

That's so sad you tricked George! That's almost as bad as telling the dog he's going to the vet to get "tutored (an old Far Side joke)!"

Cheryl said...

Poor Georges...BuddyTheElf can sympathize he says, as he loves to go for a ride but how come he ends up at the vet?? However, Georges teeth must be sparklin' now. That'll teach him for hiding in the backpack....

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.