Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Georges Le Soq + DENTIST = !!!!!
This morning I have an appt. at the dentist office. Georges doesn't know it, but he has an appt. too.
I decided to use reverse psychology. I told him I was going to the DMV for my new license plus the bagel joint, which is true. I did not mention the dentist. Instead, I said "GEORGES you CANNOT come with me"
because he is sneaky and always comes along with me and gets into trouble.
He gets this look in his eye, and I can tell he is thinking when he tells me
"mon ami, ees OK, I have plans today. I am going to clean the cat box for you and vacuum"
I am thinking "yeah, right" knowing he would NEVER clean for me, but I wander off.
Later, I hear my bag opening and see him disappearing inside. His usal trick: hide in my backpack and stow away.
I get to the dentist, and as you see here I unzip the bag and I am like
"Georges! What are you doing here at the DENTIST?" and grab his tail and strap him into the chair and instantly they are on him.....
He sure has a lot of TEETH for a sock monkey....
He tried to bite the dentist. She threatened the drill. He was a little more cooperative after that...
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- April = Awesome!
- 4 years ago today!
- le pigs
- the KITTEN haiku:
- "cats don't eat peanut butter, do they?"
- BENJI, Penny and GEORGES go commando....
- the VERY windy day...
- "are you hawt mama? you sure look that way to me..."
- "YESS! YESSS!"
- so ends a SASSY week....
- the lady takes a (brief) vacation
- "GOD, you're subjecting people to so much...": the...
- absolutely nothing of interest will happen today *
- I AM A WINNER and bamf
- "you're not growing a SOUL PATCH are you?"
- GOSH my life is so thoroughly boring....
- springtime, when a young monkey's heart turns to s...
- piggy gear....
- le WOLF: the moooovie
- I AM A KITCHEN GOD
- it usually snows on the first day of spring :)
- beagle teapot
- a gang of women and Georges Le Soq
- oh no, BECKY JO!!!!
- NOT gonna tell the squashed frog joke....
- the year of the TAT
- "ITS ALL ABOUT ME!"
- Benji, ME, Georges Le Soq, Missus O'Leary...
- "DON'T BLOG THIS!"
- oh GEORGES....
- tip THIS COW!
- BUY STUFF
- le interview
- the USUAL Friday thang...
- GIDDYUP Georges and Penny: the most important pos...
- Cows, Collins, Chapterhouse....
- the TEAPOT and girlfriend story
- scenes from the day, except you already know about...
- Georges Le Soq + DENTIST = !!!!!
- "just lie back and this won't hurt a bit"
- and the Oscar for best 7 minute pottery interview ...
- Spike and Emily Cats: NOT a fight to the death
- Friday revisited?
- a day that started at 2:28
- art road trip with Benji and Christi
- le roadtrip, part ONE with Georges Le Soq and Benji
- "you've got Ferret hair!"
- BE COOL
- Le Pennster....
- Benji the painter, ETC.
- Spike, Penny, other bits and pieces
- BENJI's paintings
- le cats!
- Mad potter
- BUSTER the black lab and why I put animals onto po...
- scenes from a Sunday :)
- ▼ March (60)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
OMG you are just too funny! i see georges has his own facebook page. quite the popular little sock monkey that georges... :)
Gary, would it embarrass you if I profess my undying love for you and your sense of humor? Yes? Tough!
And I LOVE those ellies in the header!
i hope georges has dental insurance!
pfft...he tried to pay with LINT from his pockets, leaving ME with the bill....
You are going to have to be very tricky with you take him to the Vet.
I mean is George responsible in his private life- does he need to be... well you know.
Gary.. You're just too much :)
George's teeth must be very clean and white now....better to bite you with my dear.
Georges, FIXED???? A FRENCH SOCK MONKEY? Of course he isn't fixed. And he has quite a libido. But maybe he OUTTA be fixed....
MON AMIS, NO! Keep ze, how you say, SCISSORS, away from my parts!!!!
Georges, you should brush more often, then Gary wouldn't have to get your teeth cleaned.. and man, LOOK at all those teeth!
OMG sooo funny!!!!!!!
Hm hm.. that's quiet interessting but actually i have a hard time visualizing it... wonder what others have to say..
Have you seen Lars and the Real Girl? This is like Gary and the Real Sock Monkey. Everyone just goes along with it. Love it.
That's so sad you tricked George! That's almost as bad as telling the dog he's going to the vet to get "tutored (an old Far Side joke)!"
Poor Georges...BuddyTheElf can sympathize he says, as he loves to go for a ride but how come he ends up at the vet?? However, Georges teeth must be sparklin' now. That'll teach him for hiding in the backpack....
Post a Comment