Cornell has spring break this week (and the B/ball team probably lost to KY last night, right? Or do they play today?) and the missus took a couple of days and I didn't have to teach, so, you know, we went to LUNCH. We wanted FRIES.
Glenwood Pines is on this gorgeous hillside above the lake. Nice shot of us standing on the lake, eh? (where did the lake go? Taking pics of yourself tis a challenge)
Looking at this, you might think I had been working hard. You would be mistaken. BTW, if you are ever looking to get a beagle? Get the smaller, cuter size. A LOT more useful.
Saw that stupid movie THE HANGOVER last night. This tune was on there, and I love it so, and I squiggled it down on my hand in the dark as a reminder....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- April = Awesome!
- 4 years ago today!
- le pigs
- the KITTEN haiku:
- "cats don't eat peanut butter, do they?"
- BENJI, Penny and GEORGES go commando....
- the VERY windy day...
- "are you hawt mama? you sure look that way to me..."
- "YESS! YESSS!"
- so ends a SASSY week....
- the lady takes a (brief) vacation
- "GOD, you're subjecting people to so much...": the...
- absolutely nothing of interest will happen today *
- I AM A WINNER and bamf
- "you're not growing a SOUL PATCH are you?"
- GOSH my life is so thoroughly boring....
- springtime, when a young monkey's heart turns to s...
- piggy gear....
- le WOLF: the moooovie
- I AM A KITCHEN GOD
- it usually snows on the first day of spring :)
- beagle teapot
- a gang of women and Georges Le Soq
- oh no, BECKY JO!!!!
- NOT gonna tell the squashed frog joke....
- the year of the TAT
- "ITS ALL ABOUT ME!"
- Benji, ME, Georges Le Soq, Missus O'Leary...
- "DON'T BLOG THIS!"
- oh GEORGES....
- tip THIS COW!
- BUY STUFF
- le interview
- the USUAL Friday thang...
- GIDDYUP Georges and Penny: the most important pos...
- Cows, Collins, Chapterhouse....
- the TEAPOT and girlfriend story
- scenes from the day, except you already know about...
- Georges Le Soq + DENTIST = !!!!!
- "just lie back and this won't hurt a bit"
- and the Oscar for best 7 minute pottery interview ...
- Spike and Emily Cats: NOT a fight to the death
- Friday revisited?
- a day that started at 2:28
- art road trip with Benji and Christi
- le roadtrip, part ONE with Georges Le Soq and Benji
- "you've got Ferret hair!"
- BE COOL
- Le Pennster....
- Benji the painter, ETC.
- Spike, Penny, other bits and pieces
- BENJI's paintings
- le cats!
- Mad potter
- BUSTER the black lab and why I put animals onto po...
- scenes from a Sunday :)
- ▼ March (60)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Yay vacation!... and fries! and where is it that you're going that you can get a veg burger?
Yippee for spring break.
My dogs like to curl up on my chest too...it would be easier if they were not 58lbs!!!
dude, it sounds like you are having a really really nice day.
Maude is going to destroy her lunch. I can tell by the look on her face.
This sounds like a fantastic day!
Don't cha just love days like that? BuddyTheElf is pretty portable, he weighs about 29 pounds so can be moved around until one is comfy!
Post a Comment