Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Friday revisited?

You know how you're looking at other people's blogs sometimes and you find a picture of YOURSELF last Friday having a beer with your pals and your beloved wife is goofing on you???? Cyberspace is full of mystery and surprises (thanks Nicki!)

6 comments:

Reverend Awesome said...

Maude is the greatest. She's all over the interwebs being great.

Land of shimp said...

Perhaps your image is secretly traveling around the world, Gary. Somewhere in Thailand, right now, you are inspiring someone to say, "Blech, why does anyone drink Guinness Stout???" Only in Thai.

Meanwhile, I was wondering why the fellow in the back seemed to be attempting to flash gang signs, but then saw the three empties in front of him, and found my explanation.

Land of shimp said...

And then I scrolled down to read the posts I hadn't seen yet, and saw Thailand mentioned.

I wonder if I can conjure other things...

red dirt girl said...

nice set of ears, there, gary .....

xxx

Emily SIL said...

Hey, even if your wife is making you look a fool, you're well dressed and accessorized with that black leather jacket and matching boots. A Hollywood stylist would approve.

Jason, as himself said...

Gary, by now there must be at least a million pics of you drinking beer floating around the internet!

And that's a very good thing.

The only picture that has had a wider internet circulation is the one of you in the bathtub!!!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.