Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, March 5, 2010

"you've got Ferret hair!"

The wife does the shampoo thang this morning and I am like
"WOW! So curly! You've got Farrah hair!" and the wife asks me
"What? I've got FERRET HAIR????"
I have been on the road all day partying and doing the art bit---I have a zillion pics to post tomorrow, but go down a bit to LOOK AT THE GIFTS WE GOT!


Nicki is at the Chapterhouse with us at happy hour and she is like to the missus
"Happy Birthday!" and presents madam with this awesome cup and then

Christi has just come back from Thailand and she gives me this elephant sugar bowl and chopsticks with a PIG!

5 comments:

red dirt girl said...

you've got great friends, too!
xxx

Gallow said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

fiwa said...

Wow - very nice gifties! But I'm eyeing your t-shirt. ;)

Busy Bee Suz said...

I want Ferret hair too!!!

Unknown said...

Love that sugar bowl, what a lucky guy!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.